0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

liskur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liskur

Seems to be a good price. $60 for a set of four from the manufacturer's website.

All the good quotes are already used...

rileybouffard1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rileybouffard1

i am going to need a table before i get placemats...

hyliansnake

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hyliansnake

In for one since I currently only have 2 place mat settings. This should make the other 2 guests happy.

And all the colors are available (which does not always happen).

satyenshah

quality posts: 8 Private Messages satyenshah

Round placemats?

friarallie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages friarallie

Does anyone have experience with these? Are they easy to maintain?

mamala53

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mamala53

How do you clean these? Just spot clean? Drips of spaghetti sauce, stroganoff, etc., getting into the tiny spaces? Eventually these would get gross I would think. You can only spot clean so much. Ewwww.

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose
mamala53 wrote:How do you clean these? Just spot clean? Drips of spaghetti sauce, stroganoff, etc., getting into the tiny spaces? Eventually these would get gross I would think. You can only spot clean so much. Ewwww.

Hand washed with warm soapy water. Doesn't sound too bad. Here's a link http://www.corebamboo.com/careanduse

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
satyenshah wrote:Round placemats?

I'm sort of a square placemat sort personally, but they're cool for bowls and such, I imagine.

Serving dishes!

I'm just hanging out, really.

DivineMercy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DivineMercy

These are great if you like circle placemats, which I do not. But if you do, go for it!

DivineMercy

BRING Back the Core salad bowls!

robinlucyskye

quality posts: 2 Private Messages robinlucyskye

I have a round dining table, round dishes, round glasses..... may as well be all roundy matchy-matchy. Except for the flatwear. I just can't see round flatwear.

lightknight

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lightknight

Stupid color names. I went to buy and had to figure out which color was what.

quark613

quality posts: 11 Private Messages quark613

Just bought a set. I really only wanted one, but at this price a set is dandy. I plan to use just one, in the middle of my rectangular oak table, to keep my pretty metal fruit bowl from scratching the finish.

sharmakdeep

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharmakdeep
robinlucyskye wrote:I have a round dining table, round dishes, round glasses..... may as well be all roundy matchy-matchy. Except for the flatwear. I just can't see round flatwear.

And I have a round 'me'

DivineMercy

Frisbees? Indoor hopscotch? Wall decor? C'mon - lets find some great new uses for these and get them sold!

iamjs

quality posts: 5 Private Messages iamjs
lightknight wrote:Stupid color names. I went to buy and had to figure out which color was what.

if you click through the pics, it shows you which stupid color name is which. ;)

In for one on the mocha.

Random crap: x7 (Most recent: 7.24.14)

mortar235

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mortar235

Wonder how many people got bamboozled into buying 3. Eh?? Bamboozled?? eyyy?

robinlucyskye

quality posts: 2 Private Messages robinlucyskye
sharmakdeep wrote:And I have a round 'me'

Yeah, that too :-)

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
DivineMercy wrote:Frisbees? Indoor hopscotch? Wall decor? C'mon - lets find some great new uses for these and get them sold!

rain hat?

I'm just hanging out, really.

wootvirgin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootvirgin

In for 3 - with 12 placemats, my sister and I can each have a set of 6!

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay
mamala53 wrote:How do you clean these? Just spot clean? Drips of spaghetti sauce, stroganoff, etc., getting into the tiny spaces? Eventually these would get gross I would think. You can only spot clean so much. Ewwww.

Ok right up until I read this, I was excited about getting two sets. You are right and washing them by hand in the sink? I keep thinking they would dry badly and warp.. so it's a pass

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

mamala53

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mamala53

Goo Gone and peanut butter aromas? Lovely.

"Care and Use

All of our products are hand made from top quality organically grown bamboo. Core Bamboo products should be hand washed with soapy warm water and wiped dry. Our products are not meant for the microwave, oven or dishwasher. Our bowls are meant for cold and warm foods, using them to serve very hot items such as soup will alter the shape of the bowls over long periods of time. This is true of all wooden bowls as well as bamboo. Cutting boards and trays can endure hotter temperatures but should still not be used in the microwave, oven and dishwasher. It is also suggested to apply any food safe mineral oil to all bowls and boards when the bamboo starts to look tired, this will keep the bowl fresh and will help in preserving the natural character that each product has. Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@CoreBamboo.com

Label Removal

To remove labels from our products, simply peel back gently. Any label removing substance should do the trick if you still have a hard time removing the labels/stickers. A great remedy that we use is peanut butter. The instructions are as follows. Spread peanut butter on a paper towel and rub the paper towel on and around the label. Let it sit for 5 minutes and then pour hot water on to the label and allow it to sit for 1 minute. Next, scratch off the label with a sponge and then wash with soap and water. Repeat if necessary. Now the product is label free and ready to use. Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@CoreBamboo.com"

Chickaboo1962

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Chickaboo1962
robinlucyskye wrote:I have a round dining table, round dishes, round glasses..... may as well be all roundy matchy-matchy. Except for the flatwear. I just can't see round flatwear.

They're called spoons! :-)

♫♫♫♫♫ Woot♪a♪licious ♫♫♫♫♫

stardenia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stardenia

I got 2 in the cherry, I like using round placemats on my round patio table - rectangle ones don't fit! I have a set of woven fiber (non-bamboo) placemats like these already and they're much easier to clean than cloth ones, the food rinses right through.

papapearce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages papapearce

aderyn

quality posts: 10 Private Messages aderyn
lightknight wrote:Stupid color names. I went to buy and had to figure out which color was what.

I know. I'm so tired of manufacturers thinking "cool" environmental names are better than simply red, yellow, etc. If it doesn't contain actual lime, for pete's sake just call it green!

etherium

quality posts: 23 Private Messages etherium

I can not imagine some of the odder colors of this selling out. Purple?

I actually have a lot of stuff that is the "sea" color of teal green, however I don't have a round table. If it was cheaper, I'd buy a set to use for centerpieces, but $13 is too high.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

Have you seen Mat? I heard he and his buddies have been here for hours.

liskur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liskur
inkycatz wrote:I'm sort of a square placemat sort personally, but they're cool for bowls and such, I imagine.

Serving dishes!

You had me at "I'm sort of a square"...

All the good quotes are already used...