aderyn

quality posts: 10 Private Messages aderyn
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about the broken Moofi link. Should be fixed shortly. In the meantime,

click away

Hurry up, though -- they're bouncing.

myleadfoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myleadfoot

Man, the moofi link shows the LED tealights to be sold out
Wish I'd gotten online a little earlier today!

myleadfoot

Hey, can I buy more than 3 of these if they're separate orders going to different addresses?

myleadfoot

thumperchick wrote:
AND - you could fill these with the moofi!
http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/flamingfakery

how does one become in the know about moofi items??

myleadfoot

Fluffy215 wrote:I would have gotten this if they were tiered. The picture of the bronze ones are exactly what I am looking for but it also appeared to have been tiered and from the description they are not

well if you're creative about it, I'm sure you could figure out a way to to make them tiered. I plan to - art project here I come

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114
dbuggr wrote:The code doesn't work for me.

If you don't get charged sales tax since the new Amazon overlords took over it wont work you for, if you do then I haven't a clue.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Wigi wrote:This Tealight Rail will attract dust like bald men attract comb-overs.

jazz32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazz32

Are the glasses removable? Does anyone else want to use these for shots?

raj316

quality posts: 1 Private Messages raj316
myleadfoot wrote:how does one become in the know about moofi items??

My woot Android app alerts me to changes, not only on the main site woot items, to moofi items as well. They don't update them regularly like the main sites, it seems kinda random to me.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU
myleadfoot wrote:Hey, can I buy more than 3 of these if they're separate orders going to different addresses?

You don't need a different physical address, you need a different account for every 3 you buy. The account needs a different email address and credit card #. If you have a credit card company that can also give virtual credit card #'s that are temporarily used on the internet (like Bank of America or Citibank), it's easier.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

(10:09 AM, today) ThatPoshGirl thinks Liberace stole today's Woot.

Uh, no. I think She thinks YOU stole his Riptide 5-Tealight Rail

cwsilverberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwsilverberg

these would make awesome memoranda

cwsilverberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwsilverberg

these would make awesome menorahs

Wigi

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Wigi
ROGETRAY wrote:

Thanks for the laugh! I do stand corrected....

There are 3 types of people in the world, those who can count and those that can't.

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Riptide 5-Tealight Rail - 3 Pack has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking will be emailed tomorrow morning to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

mrinkovs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrinkovs

Received mine yesterday, but there were only 2 in the box. I would have expected 6 ordering 2 3-packs. Checking back, my receipt shows 6 were ordered. Has anyone else had this problem?

rkwilcox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkwilcox

DITO....I was short changed also.
Ordered the 3 pack and only received one even though the packing slip was correct (3-pack should have been in the box)

nschmidt68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nschmidt68

Just received mine as well and was only shipped a single unit. Did they shipped them all out as 1 per order instead of the 3 pack?

Maybe someone else can confirm if they received the correct qty?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

mrinkovs wrote:Received mine yesterday, but there were only 2 in the box. I would have expected 6 ordering 2 3-packs. Checking back, my receipt shows 6 were ordered. Has anyone else had this problem?

rkwilcox wrote:DITO....I was short changed also.
Ordered the 3 pack and only received one even though the packing slip was correct (3-pack should have been in the box)

Sorry guys. We just found out that we shorted everyone on these, but we're going to be sending out the missing tealight rails ASAP. We'll get you another tracking number when it ships out.

DaveBert99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DaveBert99

Add me to list of shorted orders. Just one in the box :-(

jaadams1974

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaadams1974

i bought the 3 pack and only got 1? i sure hope they make it right.

sweetdreams023

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetdreams023

Yep. Same here. Only received one. Hopefully ithe rest of them get here before Christmas. Mine was a gift for my mother-in-law.

jizake02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jizake02
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry guys. We just found out that we shorted everyone on these, but we're going to be sending out the missing tealight rails ASAP. We'll get you another tracking number when it ships out.

I was also shorted!!

mjj79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjj79
jizake02 wrote:I was also shorted!!

Me too! Only received one of each color instead of three of each color. Bummer. I hope they got the rest of the orders shipped out PDQ.

atlpooka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atlpooka

Yep, I got 2 out of 6. They're very nice though, can't wait for the rest. The power goes out a lot where I live and these will be a nice, safe lighting source.

NotSoNewGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NotSoNewGuy

Just received mine but there's only one in the box not the three as sold!

atj31904

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atj31904
mrinkovs wrote:Received mine yesterday, but there were only 2 in the box. I would have expected 6 ordering 2 3-packs. Checking back, my receipt shows 6 were ordered. Has anyone else had this problem?

YES!!! I just received my box and I too ordered 2 sets of the 3 pack of 5 light rails (one in each finish) and all I received (for a total of $35 spent) was one silver rail and one bronze rail. Needless to say, I'm a very unhappy customer at the moment! These were to be given as 6 Christmas gifts and all I have is 2!!! Not happy!!!! I need the other 4 sent ASAP!!!!

momofmonsters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momofmonsters

Add me to the list of shortchanged. Only got one instead of three as advertised.

disorder39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages disorder39

Umm, I ordered 2 3 packs, paying something like 36 bucks... and 2 lights showed up, instead of 6... white tundra frost? Price per unit 18 bucks? FFS.

ejbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejbeard

Yep, I was shorted too. Ordered 2 packs (one bronze, one silver) and only received 1 rail of each color.

wylijanna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wylijanna

Yay! I'm not the only one! I only received one of the three.

But, the one I did receive sure looks cute!

dedrater88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dedrater88

*phew* I thought i was the only one... I only got one, and am missing 2 myself. I emailed Woot! just to make sure that they are aware that I am missing TWO not just one. Hope they send them soon, and in the same color!

But yes, from the one that I DID receive, it does look very cute. Now just waiting on the MED tea lights I bought (too bad the LED tea lights were only sold in 12-pack, and we have 15 spaces on a 3-pack)!

JulieSieg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JulieSieg

Box arrived today with ONE - yes ONE - tealight rack. What exactly did you mean when you said I'd get THREE? Does THREE equal ONE in Woot land?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

REPOSTING

DennisWKam wrote:Sorry guys. We just found out that we shorted everyone on these, but we're going to be sending out the missing tealight rails ASAP. We'll get you another tracking number when it ships out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

catastrophee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catastrophee

Can we expect these by x-mas? Not the biggest deal but just curious.

rdyoder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdyoder

i also got 2 of 6. they are very nice, i look forward to receiving the next 4. very very soon i hope!

kimkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimkat

Still haven't even gotten my first two but then should be delivered today. I did get my new tracking numbers today though!!

DallasFlier

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DallasFlier

Let me echo the question asked already by more than one person (but not answered here yet!) These were ordered as Christmas gifts, and when they were ordered, delivery before Christmas was promised.

Will these be shipped in time, and via an appropriate service, to still arrive in time for Christmas gifting as promised???

(too many woots in the past couple of years to list anymore) :-)

Harbinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Harbinger

I just received a box which contained one rail, not three. ????

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe

Which woot android app?
Thanks!