Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

Nice place you've got there! Or so we assume! But even the nicest place could be a little nicer, especially if the price tag coordinates harmoniously with your budget.

So today, welcome to Home.Woot, the newest and homiest Woot site. Seven days a week, Home.Woot will feature new deals for everything from bedsheets to cookie sheets, from the most respected brands, at prices that make non-wooters wonder what the catch is. Lucky for you you're smarter than that.

Today, we're sharing the launch-day spotlight with the Metrokane Rabbit Supreme Crystal Wine Glass 4-Pack. These double-fired, pulled-stem glasses are available today for the first time anywhere, and brought to you by the people who make the stylish, almost magically effective Rabbit bottle openers. It's just a sip of the major-brand, minor-price deals you can expect every day from Home.Woot.

So, unless you've got any further questions, wipe your feet on the mat, don't mind the dog (she's a little territorial with strangers but a real sweetheart once she gets to know you), and make yourself at home at Home!

winterprkskier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winterprkskier

Thanks Home Woot. Welcome to the neighborhood!

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

Does this mean I have to change my homepage now?

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
Caffeineismydrug wrote:Alright--- home.woot.com; I'm excited. Can we quarantine the Roombas & Dysons to this site?

I was wondering about that too. Also, I inserted "Roomba" for "dog" and felt completely at home.woot. :D

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sgoman5674 wrote:Does this mean I have to change my homepage now?

Doesn't your browser let you set multiple tabs for homepages? You can have one for woot, home, shirt, wine, kids, deals, and local! Easy!

That's what I do!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

StarKnightGoku

quality posts: 4 Private Messages StarKnightGoku

I love Woot, but this is ridiculous. I'd like to keep SOME of my money, jeez.

Quailmann7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Quailmann7

yay woot! And I'm not eve half as excited as my wife!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

Shows how much I've been paying attention. Home.Woot? What? When?
OK, now I gotta go see if I can tweak my Droid Woot-watch gadget to update me on this page, too. Sheesh.

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

I feel like we are just one step away from pet.woot!

redstang

quality posts: 3 Private Messages redstang

Does this mean no more knife sets on the plain old woot?

Timing is everything - especially when wOOting!

wicketforkids

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wicketforkids

Just recieved my TWO (2) sets of wine glasses; two of the glasses in one set were delivered broken. I have an email into home.woot, we'll see how this goes.

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh

Woot! next?

msinger63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msinger63

Awesome woots so far! Maybe next we could have chocolate woot? There can never be enough chocolate in the world....right?

mtplace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtplace

Now we just need a kids woot site.....wait, they've done that. Ok, how about something for clothes? Done that too huh? They keep giving us everything we could need, and only ask a little money in return! Wow. Woot for President!

skeehan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skeehan

nomorerack is a scam!!! don't do it.

littlewhitedove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlewhitedove
skeehan wrote:nomorerack is a scam!!! don't do it.

How is it a scam? I've used it several times and been happy. I've been up set when a coat sold out in my cart and I ended up with just the matching bag, but I figured that was on me.

Help me! I'm worried, why is it a scam?

chrisfromiowa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chrisfromiowa

Does anyone know if these will actually be delivered by Christmas? It said they would but I"ve had no emails about shipping. Regards CFI

Iowa, come for the corn, stay for the dead zone creating topsoil, silt, and nitrogen runoff.
The generic avatar kind of looks like me already. Except my knife is bigger, well not longer but thicker. A lot thicker really.

acaelia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages acaelia
mtplace wrote:Now we just need a kids woot site.....wait, they've done that. Ok, how about something for clothes? Done that too huh? They keep giving us everything we could need, and only ask a little money in return! Wow. Woot for President!

I wouldn't mind seeing a teen.woot!

brasssong

quality posts: 9 Private Messages brasssong

Judging from the woot"heat map" graphic, it looks like the Bayou state is not crazy about this stuff.

jobisez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jobisez

how do i tell the shipment status of a product i bought from woot?

trubba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trubba

OK, I can't find the topic where you take product suggestions from the peanut gallery, so I guess this one will have to do. Here goes:

Just grilled me some wild caught Alaskan King Salmon this evening, and, horrors, I'm down to my last uncharred Woot! cedar plank. I'll be having nightmares tonight over paying retail at the grocery store for some second rate cedar scraps to give me that smoky salmony goodness I need.

And another thing... my toaster oven just half died - it only toasts on the top side now, not the bottom. Whatcha got?

Thanks!

Woot! out...

Trubba

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
trubba wrote:OK, I can't find the topic where you take product suggestions from the peanut gallery, so I guess this one will have to do. Here goes:

Just grilled me some wild caught Alaskan King Salmon this evening, and, horrors, I'm down to my last uncharred Woot! cedar plank. I'll be having nightmares tonight over paying retail at the grocery store for some second rate cedar scraps to give me that smoky salmony goodness I need.

And another thing... my toaster oven just half died - it only toasts on the top side now, not the bottom. Whatcha got?

Thanks!

Woot! out...

Trubba

FOUND IT:

"To recommend a product for Woot to buy, or if you are a manufacturer seeking the exposure of selling through woot.com:
purchasing@woot.com "

(ROFL - This must have been bumped by a spambot first, because I didn't check the date. Ugh.

*kicks spambot* STUPID *kick* BOT *kick* WHY *kick* DON'T *kick* YOU *kick* BUMP *kick-kick* MY *kickety-kick-kick* THREAD *kick* INSTEAD?!

*kicks one more time for good measure*

*stomps off*)