WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Would you rather host the party or attend as a guest?
  • 15.7% - I’ll host! That way I can set everything up just the way I like! 79
  • 57% - Blech, you can handle the planning, cleaning, and preparing. I’ll just show up. 286
  • 27.3% - I’m down either way, as long as there’s a party. 137
502 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

clarksonmcl17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clarksonmcl17

Let's be honest though, I just don't want to drive.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Even the thought of hosting a party freaks me out. I freak out over all the decisions - what food, what drinks,... Ugh.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
ThunderThighs wrote:Even the thought of hosting a party freaks me out. I freak out over all the decisions - what food, what drinks,... Ugh.

I used to host a lot more parties. I liked it - but sometimes it stresses me out.

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane

I'm pretty socially anxious, so oddly, it is actually much easier for me to host the party, because there's always something to -do-. And I can hide out in the kitchen and make cookies and recruit people to drop them onto the trays or dip them in chocolate or whatnot. Yay!

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

CivlDX

quality posts: 7 Private Messages CivlDX
clarksonmcl17 wrote:Let's be honest though, I just don't want to drive.

I like this.

starhero

quality posts: 1 Private Messages starhero

Neither. Where is the "I just want to sit in front of my computer and develop an F5 complex" option.