KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I have a friend who just got a job down there and he is looking to move with his family ASAP. He's looking for a good place to rent (family of 5 - all the kids little) on a month to month while they sell their house. Anyone know a good place/landlord?

Thanks!

KtC

Beware the V'owls screech!

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:I have a friend who just got a job down there and he is looking to move with his family ASAP. He's looking for a good place to rent (family of 5 - all the kids little) on a month to month while they sell their house. Anyone know a good place/landlord?

Thanks!

KtC

Houston is a big city - so it really depends on where in Houston the job is. I could recommend, say Katy. But if their job is on the southeast side that would make no sense.

If you want to PM me the general area the job is, and what they are looking for: Pure city, suburban, etc - I might be able to help with recommendations for areas to look, etc.

also, www.har.com has some rentals - although they are usually the more pricy ones....

KtCallista

kdccrosby wrote:Houston is a big city - so it really depends on where in Houston the job is. I could recommend, say Katy. But if their job is on the southeast side that would make no sense.

If you want to PM me the general area the job is, and what they are looking for: Pure city, suburban, etc - I might be able to help with recommendations for areas to look, etc.

also, www.har.com has some rentals - although they are usually the more pricy ones....

PM sent with a bunch of place names that are basically meaningless to me

bethany3cat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bethany3cat
KtCallista wrote:PM sent with a bunch of place names that are basically meaningless to me

I'm in Houston, if you want to tell me the area they're interested I have a few friends who rent privately.

Do they have an idea of the price range?

KtCallista

bethany3cat wrote:I'm in Houston, if you want to tell me the area they're interested I have a few friends who rent privately.

Do they have an idea of the price range?

I know he is already down there. I'm not sure if his family is with him, or if he as worked out temporary housing. I will message him and if I need some info I will PM you bethany. Thank you for offering to help!