benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Anyone know what happened to "shirt what?" website?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
benjaminleebates wrote:Anyone know what happened to "shirt what?" website?

might be an issue with American Apparel, who might have sponsored it. Woot just quit using their shirt blanks, for the most part.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

As the site isn't run by woot, you might have better luck contacting them directly and asking. (I don't have any contact information for them, although someone on the forum might?)

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

BluChez is the wooter who maintains Shirt.What.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Scratch that,
Here's BluChez' statement

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

So with the new site, any hope to get the updates going again?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Any shirt what updates? I love that site and it has been lagging of late.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
benjaminleebates wrote:Any shirt what updates? I love that site and it has been lagging of late.

As mentioned above, the company that was Hosting shirtwhat (it's not a WOOT site) was getting upset by the volume of traffic he was using keeping the updates LIVE, so he's scaled back to once a week updates.

Data is there ( or was before the REboot here) but it's running 3-5 days behind real time now.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."