snotbottom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snotbottom
sharonkay wrote:Wow I just found this same pan at Sears for $66.05 plus shipping

Sears pan

JCP has it for close to woot price.

Wouldn't post it if Woot wasn't sold out already.

KamikazeKen

quality posts: 17 Private Messages KamikazeKen
CowboyDann wrote:I know my girlfriend would have be Extremely Happy if I made her these for breakfast in bed one day.

cooking pancakes in bed is a very bad idea.

KamikazeKen

quality posts: 17 Private Messages KamikazeKen
jesuitson wrote:Is this pan coated with Teflon? I would like to get it but Teflon is poisonous to my parrot.

only of you overheat it for an extended period of time with no food in it.

Akran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Akran

Sweet! Although I've been a Wooter longer than I've been employed here, I work at Nordic Ware in St. Louis Park, MN. I helped fill this order from Woot and was wondering when it would finally go up on the site.

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet

With the recent lack of a certain bag, Woot should sell----Angry Wooter Face Pancake Pan!

Mogar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mogar
potter412 wrote:I'm sorry but the irony of the progression of faces is killing me. It tells a complete story.. right down to the O-face.

.. again, sorry, but i had to get that out

Oh wow.

Karzon

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Karzon
vmforrest wrote:Where does one find cloudberry jam in the US? I have never seen it outside of Finland.

Here?

...OR...

Here?!

Out of stock on both sites. Also out of stock on amazon.com and has been for over 6 months.

NoelDilks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NoelDilks

The Penney's price is a February only price, so you'd better go grab one if you want one. I know at Christmas they were around $30, I presume that's what they'll be tomorrow.

ladytyphoid

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ladytyphoid
Karzon wrote:Out of stock on both sites. Also out of stock on amazon.com and has been for over 6 months.

If you have an IKEA near you, they have it (Cloudberry jam) there.

ylrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ylrick

You can get Cloudberry jam at Ikea

cvcoast

quality posts: 18 Private Messages cvcoast

I'm so glad this is sold out! I fought the urge last night when it first came on but don't think I could have done it twice. I can't think of anything I need less, yet the look on my granddaughter's face when she saw these would have been priceless. To me, anyway.

janinekren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janinekren

Can I stillget one? I missed this yesterday!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

janinekren wrote:Can I stillget one? I missed this yesterday!

Sorry, one deal, one day. Plus this sold out early. Keep checking back though. You never know.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Smiley Face Pancake Pan has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

ksapp82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ksapp82

I got my 3 today, I will let you know how they turn out. This is one of the fastest woot orders I have had filled with normal shipping.

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

pshipley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pshipley
ksapp82 wrote:I got my 3 today, I will let you know how they turn out. This is one of the fastest woot orders I have had filled with normal shipping.

Still waiting for mine....

parrotice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages parrotice

I got my pan very fast. I tied using it for the first time Sunday night (love pancakes for dinner!). I had some issues...

my first batch, I put WAAAAY too much batter into each smiley and they overflowed. they were tough to work with.

I got better with the amount of batter, but then had the issues flipping them. I was using a skinney spatula, and later added a fork, which helped. I'll have to try a chopstick. I also had issues with one side being too dark, but I think I had the heat too high.

Anyone else use this and now have tips?

Where's the crap?

pshipley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pshipley
jnevil wrote:**Shipping Update**

Smiley Face Pancake Pan has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Is anyone else still waiting?

Mine is a no show so far

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

pshipley wrote:Is anyone else still waiting?

Mine is a no show so far

Sorry about that. You should have received an email, but I'll send you the info via PM to let you know what's going on.