1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

Ooh. Fancy. The kind of dishes that scream 'I just moved into the neighborhood, and I make more than you!'

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

CorningWare makes a good product. And this is a great price.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

http://www.bigkitchen.com/product/Corningware-Traditions-Yellow-Stoneware-Dishware-Set--Service-for-4-538540/Dishware-Complete_Sets

seems like a deal to me!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Whelp, these things are boring. If you're looking for a plain jane tableware set this is for you!

Honestly I'd imagine this would be subtle, elegant and perfect for someone who isn't as loud as I.

(offer them in red and I'd be in for 3)

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

Amazon Sells it for more money!! But no reviews this time boys and girls!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

lichme

quality posts: 2680 Private Messages lichme

These show that you have class, but that you aren't uptight. Perfect for impressing company without breaking the bank.

theant

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theant

Last time many people wanted an accurate description of the color... here is link to previous woot.

http://home.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4817260

Look for woot staff walking down to the warehouse to view with their own eyes. An interesting read.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1068 Private Messages whatsamattaU

I really shouldn't, but when I see old woots come back, $34.99 tonight and can't find old price in January.

http://home.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4817260

bye, back to work.

edit: someone else retrieved above me. oh well.

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

While the lack of color may make this set seem subdued - I think it's screaming for brightly colored accent pieces and table linens.

This is the type of set that works for any holiday or party decor. I would consider it if we didn't have a ton of old school CorningWare from my husband's grandmother.

fortgeorge

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fortgeorge

11" dinner plates? What is with all the giant dinnerware these days? The 9" should be the dinner plate, I swear every time I look at dinnerware the plates are bigger than last time.

"Television is a medium of entertainment which permits millions of people to listen to the same joke at the same time, and yet remain lonesome." T.S. Eliot

If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion. - Edmond de Goncourt

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense. - Robert Heinlein

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fortgeorge wrote:11" dinner plates? What is with all the giant dinnerware these days? The 9" should be the dinner plate, I swear every time I look at dinnerware the plates are bigger than last time.

Texas size.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Crombie

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Crombie

These are a great price - $20.00 below lowest price found on any other website.

Does anyone know if these can go in the microwave since they are more "stoneware" than traditional corningware dinnerware? The Corningware website does not say - just that they are dishwasher safe.

lyricmezzosoprano

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lyricmezzosoprano

Does it come with the pear?

Laureenmt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Laureenmt
Crombie wrote:These are a great price - $20.00 below lowest price found on any other website.

Does anyone know if these can go in the microwave since they are more "stoneware" than traditional corningware dinnerware? The Corningware website does not say - just that they are dishwasher safe.

The description says they are microwave safe.

lstaff

quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff
teenracer6 wrote:Ooh. Fancy. The kind of dishes that scream 'I just moved into the neighborhood, and I make more than you!'

But all of us here know it translates into "Ooh. So you shop on Woot, too???".

tatterbits

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tatterbits

If I only needed dishes...I like these.

jadekat99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jadekat99

Are they made in the USA? I wasn't sure if the newer stuff still was...

computiac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages computiac
jadekat99 wrote:Are they made in the USA? I wasn't sure if the newer stuff still was...

If you click on the link in the third reply from the top, at the bottom of the description
it states China,sorry !

Thank's,

COMPUTIAC

jadekat99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jadekat99
computiac wrote:If you click on the link in the third reply from the top, at the bottom of the description
it states China,sorry !

Thanks...purchased before reading this...
These just turned into a gift.

LastApeMan

quality posts: 18 Private Messages LastApeMan
Dman27 wrote:Amazon Sells it for more money!! But no reviews this time boys and girls!

um, what part of "This Is Amazon" didn't you get?

LOL

What Lies Behind Us and Lies Before Us are Small Matters Compared to What Lies Right to Our Faces.

celeste91784

quality posts: 8 Private Messages celeste91784
fortgeorge wrote:11" dinner plates? What is with all the giant dinnerware these days? The 9" should be the dinner plate, I swear every time I look at dinnerware the plates are bigger than last time.

But with the wide border, the usable part of the dinner plate is about 9" in diameter.

jackie2830

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackie2830

ALL Corningware is "freezer,to oven,to table...that includes microwave & dishwasher safe as well....great deal!

compudata

quality posts: 6 Private Messages compudata
ThunderThighs wrote:Texas size.

"Texas size", heck... American size! 11" gives us 32 more square inches on which to pack the food! SUPERSIZE ME!!!

("Border" or no border... It still holds food!)

leviathansan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leviathansan

Why are you complaining. If you do not have enough room on the plate, you can put some in your hands.....

whimz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whimz

If your hands aren't big enough there are extra plates, even bowls!

rebekahmweaver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebekahmweaver

I looked for the model number, and these are the YELLOW dishes, not white or ivory. Just wanted to let you guys know so you don't end up with sunshiney yellow dishes instead of the ivory you might be looking for. They make these dishes in white, but the model number ends in 9. Would hate to be disappointed.

tatterbits

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tatterbits

I believe in a previous woot! they were described as sunshine yellow....

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

Sorry if someone asked already...are these oven safe? Not the broiler, but for baking, say, NACHOS!?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

For what it's worth, my mom would be really upset if I served her a cup of coffee without a saucer.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

catnipmanda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages catnipmanda

I bought these about 2 months ago when I saw them on home.woot! Although they look more cream in these pictures they're a lot more yellow when you see them first hand.

Despite being slightly confused as to the true color before purchasing them I totally adore them.

They are microwave safe, the only problem is if you have a smaller microwave due to living situation the dinner plates wont fit, they're too big and the actual 'serving' surface on the plates are a lot smaller than they appear to be but it's not a big deal unless you like to keep things 'clean'.

They don't fit in my apartments cabinets with the doors closed they're slightly peaking out but I love the dishes enough to deal with it.

The bowls are a little shallow esp for my cereal loving family but it just encourages them to eat smarter portions in my opinion. :p

For the price it's a great deal and I've had a lot of compliments on their appearance and many people saying those must have cost a fortune. I've priced out similar dinner ware Macy's and Dillard's and usually find pieces starting out at $8 a piece so this is really a great deal.

I'd buy them again.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

We have these in white and although they are servicable dinnerware, they chip like crazy.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

It has a huge rim. Which is useless space.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

bhcompy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bhcompy
dontwantaname wrote:It has a huge rim. Which is useless space.

That's where you go BAM and put a bit of nice colored garnish/seasoning

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

CorningWare Traditions-16 Pieces has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

troublem8ker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages troublem8ker

Got mine today. It was supposed to be a 16 piece set, but it turns out shipping turned it into a 32 piece set...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

troublem8ker wrote:Got mine today. It was supposed to be a 16 piece set, but it turns out shipping turned it into a 32 piece set...

Uhm, that doesn't sound like a good thing. Please email service@woot.com so they may assist.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

secretagentbill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages secretagentbill

I got mine today. I haven't completely unpacked everything yet, but I see at least one busted plate. Hats off to the genius that shipped without any packing materials.

secretagentbill

secretagentbill wrote:I got mine today. I haven't completely unpacked everything yet, but I see at least one busted plate. Hats off to the genius that shipped without any packing materials.

I got it all unpacked and it was just one plate that multiplied to four. I emailed service, so hopefully we get it replaced easily enough

secretagentbill

secretagentbill wrote:I got it all unpacked and it was just one plate that multiplied to four. I emailed service, so hopefully we get it replaced easily enough

As a follow up, Woot service sent replacements right away. They're awesome.