0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

acedude4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages acedude4

Purchased 2 sets a few months ago from woot. Worth every penny. High heat resistance, the little ledge which lets you set it on the counter with no drips is good too. You just have to make sure you shake off the pasta sauce or whatever else may be on it. My mother wants a set after using them. Maybe I'll send her one from todays woot.

gwendyw

quality posts: 8 Private Messages gwendyw

Bought these on a previous woot for a Christmas gift. The box is the perfect size to slide under the bed and forget about until 5 months later. They made a great Mother's Day present! My sister thought they were great.

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

janeshop

quality posts: 2 Private Messages janeshop

Got these last time- Love them!
Have them hanging on a rod behind my stove so they are handy and I use them everyday.
Great in my pots and pans with the added benefit they don't touch the counter. But even if they didn't have that feature THEY JUST LOOK GREAT!

klchen1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klchen1

These look great, the price is great and the elevate feature is unique. However, several reviews I have read complain about these not holding up that well. Also noted that the handles are not heat resistant. Almost bought I set until I read more...

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Is it just me, or do the utensils look like they are participating in a CPR class????

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
lstaff wrote:Is it just me, or do the utensils look like they are participating in a CPR class????

Brilliant!

mechevarria

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mechevarria

Bought a set in December and I love, love, LOVE them! No signs of wear on them yet and I use them with everything I cook. No problem running them through the dishwasher either. Have to remember the handle is weighted, though. Sometimes I forget and will be stirring a sauce and just leave the spoon in the pot while I reach for something. If you don't make sure they're properly positioned, the weight flips them out and sends food flying. I consider that operator error, though; I don't blame the utensils.

dodiegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dodiegirl

I bought these the last time they were on Woot! and I love them. They have held up great and I haven't had any problems running them through the dishwasher. Take that, naysayers!

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689

Got the slotted (holed) spatula and the flat spoon as part of a JosephJoseph set from woot! (http://home.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4998784). Really enjoying them for cooking so went ahead and ordered this set to expand my collection.

Only slight disappointment is not having color-matched sets to choose from, but I think they look good enough in any color to be worth it.

In for 1.

gabeash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabeash

These look nice! I only buy made in the U S A cookware and utensils though. They are $33 on Amazon right now- on sale. So good price if you do not mind things made in China.

alextse

quality posts: 24 Private Messages alextse

I'd jump on this if they were silicone utensils. The specs seem pretty good though.

In any case, these show up way too much on Home Woot. It's like tablets on regular Woot. Go away.

Lauradewald

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lauradewald

I bought these about eight months ago and really LOVE them, it puts a little fun into cooking. Bought a hanging bar and hooks from Ikea and the bright colors brighten up the kitchen.

acraigl

quality posts: 43 Private Messages acraigl

In agreement with some of the other folks here. Best set of kitchen utensils I've owned. Love the way they don't come in contact with the surfaces of counters when put down (well, the handles do, but you get it).

I also put these on a hanging bar ($10 on Amazon), and loving the way it came together. Highly recommend.

mrfishwhiskers

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mrfishwhiskers

My wife loves these and has purchased more of the Joe-Joe line. Would be nice if it came with that nice rack. (not my wife, the utensils)

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

I got these a few months ago. I love them. They don't wilt or bend from being washed in the diswasher!

DruKe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DruKe

I'll add to the ravel of "I love my set!" comments.

uber1337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uber1337

Got these a month or two ago from ShopNBC for $25 shipped free with a nifty stand. I can't find a deal like that currently. My girlfriend and I love the utensils, they are far superior to the walmart types we had prior.

One of the reasons we like them so much is because our older utensils, like a soup ladle for example, had flex to it. So if you used it to scoop something heavy like a meatball and pulled it up from the sauce it would frequently fling small particles of sauce here and there if you weren't careful. These "Joe Joe" utensils are rigid and do not have flex to them. They are a pleasure to use and clean, well worth the minimal investment. Sometimes the simple things help make life more... livable.

laa766

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laa766

I have these.. the colors are awesome. I only have one complaint -- when using these, if you have any (even a little) sauce or food on these while resting on the counter they will tip forward. The handles should have been made better for balance.

marcillus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marcillus

If they came with the rack shown in the video, I'd be in. But I have no space to hang them otherwise, and they look too awkward to store like my old school utensils. I think I'll hold out for a good silicone set instead.

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726
mrfishwhiskers wrote:My wife loves these and has purchased more of the Joe-Joe line. Would be nice if it came with that nice rack. (not my wife, the utensils)

Its probably not advisable to talk about your wife's 'nice rack' in a public forum.

rermjmt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rermjmt

Kudos to whomever wrote the story! I actually giggled at the end! Loved it! Who comes up with thls? BTW, I am in for 1 set!

sskarstad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sskarstad

Got 'em, they are great. 'nuff said.

lalian

quality posts: 9 Private Messages lalian

Did they sell out? I got the withheld page when I tried to order.

dsch18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsch18

I have a friend who loves them, so I decided to order a set for my Mother for Mothers day from Amazon and paid $34.99. She loves her set as well so now I am getting my own set from WOOT and can't wait to start using them . Get them before the offer it's gone. So worth it

jbs221

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbs221

I bought these previously on Amazon. They are great. Love the balanced handles to keep the tip off the counter. They go through the dishwasher and come out like new. Amazing, even my silicone spatulas show some wear from the DW. Highly recommended.

sax911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sax911

Why does is say withheld, and still show available? I want one!!!

markborchert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markborchert
sax911 wrote:Why does is say withheld, and still show available? I want one!!!

Same problem here! Didn't the old woot used to say Sold Out when it was sold out? Now you have to try and buy one to find out they are out of stock. Bummer.

tkastorff

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tkastorff

same story. I see the button, but at order screen it says withheld. What gives woot?

w.w bottles| 308 L: Spelletich Lodi Sangiovese

"Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad wine"

sweetcynamon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetcynamon

Still giving the same error. Are there any left?

brogath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brogath

Same here. Button shows in stock but get "withheld" after finalizing.

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689
markborchert wrote:Same problem here! Didn't the old woot used to say Sold Out when it was sold out? Now you have to try and buy one to find out they are out of stock. Bummer.

I have no explanation for the "withheld" thing, however as an FYI the new Woot! still has a sold out banner on the front page when something sells out. Obviously in this case something is not working right, but generally, no, you don't have to try to buy something to find out it's sold out.

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

demon00689 wrote:I have no explanation for the "withheld" thing, however as an FYI the new Woot! still has a sold out banner on the front page when something sells out. Obviously in this case something is not working right, but generally, no, you don't have to try to buy something to find out it's sold out.

Sorry about the confusion everybody. The utensil set has in fact sold out... As you may have guess we're still working out all the wrinkles in the new site.
Please bear with us.
Phil

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

blackIria

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blackIria

It's not letting me select to purchase more than 1- I wanted 1 and 2 as gifts.

poo

Maybe that's what "withheld" means?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

demon00689 wrote:I have no explanation for the "withheld" thing, however as an FYI the new Woot! still has a sold out banner on the front page when something sells out. Obviously in this case something is not working right, but generally, no, you don't have to try to buy something to find out it's sold out.

Sorry about that folks. It appears it's been Sold Out for a bit now. We're working on getting it fixed and showing finished. Please accept our apologies and thanks to those who posted and let us know!

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ericsuth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ericsuth

I bought a set of these last go around...good deal, seem to hold up just fine through the dishwasher and handwasher(me), long story short I'd buy them again easily for $25 bucks.

megatron057

quality posts: 1 Private Messages megatron057
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry about that folks. It appears it's been Sold Out for a bit now. We're working on getting it fixed and showing finished. Please accept our apologies and thanks to those who posted and let us know!

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Hmm . . . perhaps since several of us loyal woot followers tried and were unable to order this (due to the "here you go, juuust kidding" thing that is happening), Woot Staff get some more stock from the Amazon Overlords and hook us up if we tried and were "withheld"?

colin91473

quality posts: 2 Private Messages colin91473
megatron057 wrote:Hmm . . . perhaps since several of us loyal woot followers tried and were unable to order this (due to the "here you go, juuust kidding" thing that is happening), Woot Staff get some more stock from the Amazon Overlords and hook us up if we tried and were "withheld"?

No kidding.. I fought and fought the site. It didn't say withheld or sold out for me, but let me try to buy one, but then when I tried to increase it to more than one item, both 2 and 3 were grayed out... OH THE TEASING!!! Stop tauting me oh great WOOT overlords with promises of limit 3 per customer when it only lets me get 1 set.. and then to find out in the posts it is actually sold out.. boooooooooooooooooooooo