WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Anolon Ultra Clad Cookware

They're going to miss you down at the delivery pizza place once you start cooking your own meals. The guy who brings the pies was counting on your tips to get him through college, you know. Poor dude. Maybe you could bring him a nice casserole in appreciation for all the food he's brought you.
Anolon's official site.

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq

So these are those aluminum bottom pans you have to be careful not to overheat?

mnikolai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mnikolai

Are the skillets included with the set non-stick? From the picture, it appears they are plain metal (which I would prefer). Set description doesn't make it clear. Neither does Anolon's site.

The skillets up for sale individually do indicate they are non-stick.

Of course, I'm probably missing somewhere it says one way or the other very clearly...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mnikolai wrote:Are the skillets included with the set non-stick? From the picture, it appears they are plain metal (which I would prefer). Set description doesn't make it clear. Neither does Anolon's site.

The skillets up for sale individually do indicate they are non-stick.

Of course, I'm probably missing somewhere it says one way or the other very clearly...

We agree with what you are seeing - the inside of the pans and skillets are not non-stick.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items