WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Let's Get Cooking!

Did you know that Wolfgang Puck DOESN'T just cook everything in the microwave? It's true! Wolfgang Puck uses pots and pans and cookware! If you're looking to be like Wolfgang Puck, this is your big chance! If not, you can always try to live on bags of popcorn.
Wolfgang Puck official site.

Quality Posts

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc

Cast iron without a need to season it is definitely a plus. Any idea what size the Grill Pan is? And, just to verify, since it is coated that means it is dishwasher safe, right?

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

All I have to say is that I do a dead-on Wolfgang Puck impression. Sometimes I'll pull into a drive through and order in his voice.

"I vant a dubba gheesebugger un a laaage order uv vries. No beverage!"

lamcjunk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lamcjunk

does anyone know if the dutch oven is round or oval?

parkermc

lamcjunk wrote:does anyone know if the dutch oven is round or oval?

The overhead shot of the dutch oven shows it is most probably round.

I just can't believe we aren't getting a size on the grill pan. All the other items have dimensions listed, even the sets. Yes, it matters.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lamcjunk wrote:does anyone know if the dutch oven is round or oval?

Word around here is that it is round.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

parkermc wrote:The overhead shot of the dutch oven shows it is most probably round.

I just can't believe we aren't getting a size on the grill pan. All the other items have dimensions listed, even the sets. Yes, it matters.

Sorry about that. It is a 10" pan.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

parkermc

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about that. It is a 10" pan.

Thank you! I ordered two.

cjsiege

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cjsiege

3 qts? Seriously? That's not large enough to do a decent sized roast, brisket, or Boston Butt! *sadness*