WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Outdoor Interiors Patio

Mow the lawn? Are you kidding? By the time I'm done lounging around, enjoying some fresh air, and relaxing with a good book out here on my Outdoor Interiors Patio furniture, I'm barely going to have enough energy to lift this mint julep up to my face! I'll get it mowed sometime in November.
Outdoor Interiors's official site.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

For the patio rocking chair, there are two price listings on one Amazon page:

http://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Interiors-21095RC-Weather-Eucalyptus/dp/B0085EWTNE

$219.59 ($192.35 + $27.24 shipping, sold by Pettit Online Stores) and
$227.99 (Amazon & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping).

Woo hoo, "First Sucker"!

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

My grandparent's house in Hot Springs, AR had a covered back porch that ran the length of the house. There were probably 6 to 8 rockers. I loved sitting back there. We used to shoot at various targets with the pellet rifle while rocking away.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I found this information on Amazon.com from a user...

"FYI - they recommend oiling the table and chairs for long-term durability. I used boiled linseed oil on my 2 weeks ago, and it is still slightly tacky (not unexpected given the humid weather we've had). You might want to wait until you are done with it for the season before oiling it, so that the wood can fully absorb the oil during the off-season and it is ready to use in the spring."

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

This is a rare occurrence at woot:
"this will help protect and preserve the Brown Umber Stain that each has item been applied to carefully by hand. "

ThunderThighs

Staff

wanderbug2 wrote:This is a rare occurrence at woot:
"this will help protect and preserve the Brown Umber Stain that each has item been applied to carefully by hand. "

Ha, it's like that on the manufacturer's website.

I'll send it in for a fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

The set with the square table says beige cushions in the title and shows beige on the picture but the specs say red cushions. I'm guessing that's a typo and they are beige for sure?

ThunderThighs

Staff

slacker44 wrote:The set with the square table says beige cushions in the title and shows beige on the picture but the specs say red cushions. I'm guessing that's a typo and they are beige for sure?

Nice catch! They are indeed beige and the sale has been fixed.

Now, go buy 3!

FORUM MODERATOR