WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

BonJour French Press Coffee

Just go ahead and sit there, apathetically smoking your cigarette and ironically eating your baguette. But I’m on to you, Monsieur. It’s as plain as the nose on Gerard Depardieu’s face. You’re a man of good taste. That’s why you choose to brew with BonJour. I’d say “Bravo,” but you're not drinking wine. Best not confuse things.
BonJour official site

Merlynxlii

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Merlynxlii

The BonJour Ami-Matin have BPA free plastic carafes which can be prone to cracking... Not quite unbreakable as advertised (check out the Amazon reviews for the 3 cup). However, this is still a reasonably good price for a french press, especially for someone just getting into it without making a bigger investment.

The Monet presses have borosilicate glass carafes and are not as breakage prone as standard glass. Good reviews on Amazon for each. Ordered a 3-cup and 8-cup of these; one for work and one for home!

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

Grrrr....bought the 8-cup model and received the 3-cup one instead. First time I've had Woot mess up my order. I already emailed customer service, so hopefully it can get resolved quickly. My boyfriend is itching to try it out.

r0my

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r0my
hippie1981 wrote:Grrrr....bought the 8-cup model and received the 3-cup one instead. First time I've had Woot mess up my order. I already emailed customer service, so hopefully it can get resolved quickly. My boyfriend is itching to try it out.

I had the same issue, ordered an 8-cup blue, and got a 3-cup red :-\

First mistake I've seen woot make, as well.

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bookofjoshua

haha, I bought it in "green", I received the 3 cup "blue" version.

This isn't the first time I've seen mistakes, but Woot is always quick to fix the problems. Though mistakes like this aren't something that happen often, that's for sure.

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
bookofjoshua wrote:haha, I bought it in "green", I received the 3 cup "blue" version.

This isn't the first time I've seen mistakes, but Woot is always quick to fix the problems. Though mistakes like this aren't something that happen often, that's for sure.

I've got your email, and we'll get this taken care of.

magmagirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magmagirl

I ordered this in green and it still has not shipped, though my credit card has been charged. I'm not getting any response from Woot customer service and am starting to get a bit pissed.

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
magmagirl wrote:I ordered this in green and it still has not shipped, though my credit card has been charged. I'm not getting any response from Woot customer service and am starting to get a bit pissed.

Sorry about that. I do not show that we have received any emails from the email address registered to your account. I'm going to send you a PM regarding this issue.

magmagirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magmagirl
kkshields wrote:Sorry about that. I do not show that we have received any emails from the email address registered to your account. I'm going to send you a PM regarding this issue.

Well, I just sent you a third email from the email account I am registered under. I never received any message from you.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

magmagirl wrote:Well, I just sent you a third email from the email account I am registered under. I never received any message from you.

Did you check your PMs? It's the envelop to the right of Everything But Woot on the menu at the top of the forums.