WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Electrolux Vacuums

After all that time the dirt, crumbs, and pet hair has spent in your carpets and floors, it's like it's all become a part of your family. Don't you want the best vacuum to lovingly suck it up and put it in a comfy bagless dirt bin? Sure you do! So check out these Electrolux Vacuums and treat that grime right.
Electrolux official site.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I would so buy a woot! floor/door mat!

that was fun while it lasted!

Kasona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kasona

wait... so I could buy a Versatility ($150) and a Rapido ($32) together for $182, OR I could buy the bundle for $8 extra???
Does the bundle have any other benefits or is it just weirdly more expensive than the sum of its parts?

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I am old enough to remember when Electrolux Vacuums were made of steel and had metal skis instead of wheels. They were mostly sold door-to-door and cost as much as a decent used car.

davemays123

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davemays123
RWoodward wrote:I am old enough to remember when Electrolux Vacuums were made of steel and had metal skis instead of wheels. They were mostly sold door-to-door and cost as much as a decent used car.

Yup, my mom had one that was over twenty years old and still worked like a champ, gave it to my sister and bought another one that lasted about 15 years.

Unfortunately, the quality has plummeted since those days. I think someone bought them out and just slaps the name on sub-standard vacuums at this point.

I sadly purchased one of the rechargeable stick vacs with removable hand vac and it is pretty much worthless for picking up anything and the removable dust-buster type thing is physically broken after a drop from about 2 feet (not very durable). Cannot recommend on any level for any price.