WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Be warned, Woot community: We're turning our camera on you! Over the last few months, we've occasionally barged in on Woot users in their private domiciles to find out what their deal is. What an endearing bunch of weirdos you are!

Starting now, we'll be running a new one of these "Wooters at Home" videos every few weeks right here on -- appropriately enough -- Home.Woot. Tune in and get to know a few of the faces behind the usernames! And who knows? Maybe someday soon we'll drag our podcast rig through your town, and you could find yourself featured as a Wooter at Home!

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

If you plan on stopping by, let me know in advance. I'll make us all tacos for dinner, the true dinner of a die hard wooter.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
bluejester wrote:I'll make us all tacos for dinner

Hmm, bribes are coming in faster than I anticipated!

ishoplive

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ishoplive

Expected the surprise!!!

natalieug

quality posts: 11 Private Messages natalieug

I want a tour of these people's houses showing all of their woot! purchases.

bettybeep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bettybeep

I love it! Woot makes me smile every day and then I could return the favor 'cause seeing me would definitely bring a chuckle or two.

MrFlyingPig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrFlyingPig

If you do plan a visit here, give me about a week notice, so I can be sure to NOT have the grass cut when you get here. (I just bought the Troy-Bilt Reel Mower on today's Home Woot).

BelyndaG

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG

Good Heavens! If you plan to stop by here be sure to give me about a month's notice so I can clear a path through all of the online purchases I've never put away and can clear out the Hoarders video crew long enough for the Woot crew to do your filming!

Bingo969

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Bingo969

Def one of those weird dilemmas. Do I say "Give 2 weeks notice so I can make the place not look like a refugee camp full of monkies, sansas and lock and locks" or go with "Hell yeah, come on by. It'll be hilariously embarrassing!".

quicksilver74

quality posts: 2 Private Messages quicksilver74

You'll have to wait about, oh, 3 weeks if you plan on dropping in on us... we're moving! But, our new place is bigger and better with lots of room for the two of us, our two kitties and our nerd-tastic stuff! (Like, say, all of our comic drawers and LEGO, all while having a very chic home that no one would suspect was a total geek paradise! HA!)

I do enjoy seeing what my fellow geeks do at home! It makes me happy to see others embracing their nerdiness.

bluehyena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluehyena

Wow, if you ever find your way to the Californian redwoods to the lair of the Blue Hyena..... that would be odd. But muchly epic, much more interesting than that video of meeting help-desk Phil in suburbia! Although it may become possibly less awesome when you fail to find a real blue hyena, but one never knows, does one?
Still, I don't see you guys getting much further than your cozy little Texas offices.

acaciasmom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages acaciasmom
bluehyena wrote:Wow, if you ever find your way to the Californian redwoods to the lair of the Blue Hyena..... that would be odd. But muchly epic, much more interesting than that video of meeting help-desk Phil in suburbia! Although it may become possibly less awesome when you fail to find a real blue hyena, but one never knows, does one?
Still, I don't see you guys getting much further than your cozy little Texas offices.

Good. Then I don't have to worry about cleaning up my mobile home and making a pot of cabbage hot dish for them. yum, breakfast of champions.

Cridds

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cridds

I can't wait to start watching these videos! Call ahead 5 minutes if you plan on coming to S.E. Texas...I have to put the dogs out!!

jnelson203

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson203

If you want to swing by on your way to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Mt. Rose, Northstar, or any of the area's ski areas feel free.

Spiky

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Spiky

Is...there any money in it for me?

twstrchk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twstrchk

(the theme to Jaws in the background) ...cant wait to sick my roombas on you.....

cachick888

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cachick888

Ah cripes, that's just creepy!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Since someone revived this monster, why haven't we seen many/any new blog posts on home.woot? Can we get some content up in here? :D

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

"Be warned, Woot community: We're turning our camera on you! Over the last few months, we've occasionally barged in on Woot users in their private domiciles to find out what their deal is. What an endearing bunch of weirdos you are."

Oh dear, that means you may have already been here. Either you haven't been here or I was drunk on some of the wine purchased over at wine.woot and don't remember. Hope the apartment was clean.

biljoeant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biljoeant

This is my first message,I have made a purchase here on Woot but it seems you all are a bit crazy. I like that thanks.