usul421

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usul421

i ordered a product on 9/18 it is now 9/24 and it is still listed in my account as awaiting shipping. now that's 5 business days and still awaiting shipping? if it is always this slow i will not buy here again

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
usul421 wrote:i ordered a product on 9/18 it is now 9/24 and it is still listed in my account as awaiting shipping. now that's 5 business days and still awaiting shipping? if it is always this slow i will not buy here again

Hi there! I'm not sure what product you're referring to but please feel free to drop our service@woot.com a line anytime if you have concerns or questions about your order.

I'm just hanging out, really.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 29 Private Messages olcubmaster
usul421 wrote:i ordered a product on 9/18 it is now 9/24 and it is still listed in my account as awaiting shipping. now that's 5 business days and still awaiting shipping? if it is always this slow i will not buy here again

for what it's worth...

Actually, today is the 4th business day since you placed the order. You don't count the day you placed the order unless it's same day shipping. Even then it's not one day, it's same day - ya follow?

Hang in there kiddo - take from a multi-wooter..you'l be all grins once that magical box of Texas air arrives.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home