WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Rachael Ray Hoot of a Holiday

Have you ever said Boy, I wish I could have dinnerware endorsed by a star on the Food Network that also has an owl on it? Hey, then you're in luck! And if you've ever said the opposite, we've got something pretty in here for you as well. Win/Win, right?
Rachael Ray official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Owls and snowpeople! Which style is your favorite?

I'm just hanging out, really.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 715 Private Messages CowboyDann

oh my god. >:C I was just telling my girlfriend woot needs to do a owl themed woot plus sale for us because we love owls. This was seriously <48 hours ago. I'll buy almost anything with owls on it.

Have you ever said Boy, I wish I could have dinnerware endorsed by a star on the Food Network that also has an owl on it? Hey, then you're in luck! And if you've ever said the opposite, we've got something pretty in here for you as well. Win/Win, right?

Win/Lose. Unfortunately I balance the budgeting hate rachael ray. Sorry woot, no monies from me today. Please offer more owl stuff in the future though?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
CowboyDann wrote:oh my god. >:C I was just telling my girlfriend woot needs to do a owl themed woot plus sale for us because we love owls. This was seriously <48 hours ago. I'll buy almost anything with owls on it.

Win/Lose. Unfortunately I balance the budgeting hate rachael ray. Sorry woot, no monies from me today. Please offer more owl stuff in the future though?

But the snowpeople are subtle!

Okay, more owls. WE KNOW YOUR WEAKNESSES NOW.

I'm just hanging out, really.

icedragon1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icedragon1

Through my teenage years I've bought some kitchen/home things for my eventual apartment/house when I move out. Little things, low prices, et ceterra. Barring the big things like pots and pans, I'm mostly prepared for a basic kitchen. Sadly I haven't been able to find a not-stupid-looking set of plates that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Then I discovered the tiny hoots, and much rejoicing was had. I don't know when I'll get to use them, but I'll be happy knowing that my future adult kitchen will have tiny hoots in it.

kittybooboo04

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittybooboo04

I saw these exact same plates on Target.com today, the set of 16 (4 of each) for 69.99.........

http://www.target.com/p/rachael-ray-little-hoot-16-pc-set-multicolor/-/A-13740460#prodSlot=medium_1_1

gyung

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gyung

I almost bought the set of 16 plates... but it's only $56~ on Amazon.com.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005GPMQ2O

jjkenobi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jjkenobi

Ordered the small owl set to score some points with the wife.

lily1029

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

I can't believe the silverware sold out while I was at work! I went to show people at work and it was already gone. Please bring back this great item!!!