WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Valley Forge American/Military Flags

Sometimes you want to show off the love you have for your country. Sometimes you want to show off the respect you have for our boys and girls in uniform. And sometimes you just want to use your right to free speech. Guess what? Flags cover all those bases at the same time.
Valley Forge Flags official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Do you have a flag yet? Where do you put yours?

I'm just hanging out, really.

Huckelberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Huckelberry

No love for the Air Force?

AirForceNG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AirForceNG
Huckelberry wrote:No love for the Air Force?

Yeah, where's the Air Force flag...

aycheung

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aycheung

are these made in the USA?

GG705

quality posts: 1 Private Messages GG705
aycheung wrote:are these made in the USA?

Yes it appears all Valley Forge Flags are made in the USA
http://www.valleyforgeflag.com/36/100-Made-In-The-USA.htm

justanotherwooter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justanotherwooter

Anyone know if these are single-side image flags?

montegobayjr

quality posts: 10 Private Messages montegobayjr

Wish they would list an American flag without the kit! I just want a good hand-sewn flag to replace one that is faded...

xscubaj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xscubaj

Puerto Rico just voted to become a state, maybe you want to wait for the 51 state flag!

first2summit

quality posts: 7 Private Messages first2summit
xscubaj wrote:Puerto Rico just voted to become a state, maybe you want to wait for the 51 state flag!

Yeah but just because they want to be one (winning by a slim margin) doesn't mean they'll become one. It's really up to Congress to decide and work through the issues. Also, the incumbent gov who is pro-statehood lost to a pro status-quo candidate so who know what that means.

As to the referendum, the results leave a pretty mixed picture rather than a people united for statehood.

Go Navy!

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

I would've liked a US flag, as well. Oh well.

Go Navy!

zsinix

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zsinix
xscubaj wrote:Puerto Rico just voted to become a state, maybe you want to wait for the 51 state flag!

Remember, this is an *overstock* site. Why do you think they've got the Grand 'Ole 50 flags up? =)

massanutten

quality posts: 4 Private Messages massanutten

I don't know woot - you disappoint me. Celebrating Veterans Day you omitted one of the Services? Easy to say, not our fault, big deal or whatever. Well it is a big deal!

rumblpak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rumblpak

Seriously, as an active duty member of the Air Force, I'm kind of offended that we were left out.

omnitravis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages omnitravis

Last two times, I believe, they left out the Coast Guard, so shut up. and thank you for your service, lol.

Also, Happy Birthday, Marine Corps.

Dtiberious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dtiberious
AirForceNG wrote:Yeah, where's the Air Force flag...

woot doesnt think airforce are REAL military, but the coast guard is... somehow... wait WHAT?!

first2summit

quality posts: 7 Private Messages first2summit
Dtiberious wrote:woot doesnt think airforce are REAL military, but the coast guard is... somehow... wait WHAT?!

Along the lines of woot being an overstock clearance site, maybe not having an Air Force flag means that they were all sold out in regular sales - high demand and all. .-)

Eratosthenes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Eratosthenes
first2summit wrote:Along the lines of woot being an overstock clearance site, maybe not having an Air Force flag means that they were all sold out in regular sales - high demand and all. .-)

Going to have to agree with you, there. ;-) (My dad was a USAF Major.)

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
first2summit wrote:Along the lines of woot being an overstock clearance site, maybe not having an Air Force flag means that they were all sold out in regular sales - high demand and all. .-)

Come on Woot, you should've just posted it up as sold out already, and nobody would've been the wiser! A few others sold out pretty quickly ;)

Rushfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rushfan

Or, due to budget cuts (and they are gonna get a LOT worse in January) the Air Force has had to trade their fighter duties to the Navy for invisible UAV's...perhaps the Air Force flags are in stealth mode. They are there, you just can't see them!

flowerchild59

quality posts: 23 Private Messages flowerchild59

thanks for including the coast guard flag. My DH was a coastie and you don't find CG flags too easily.

On the keyboard of life always keep one finger on the escape key.

jeanieb005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeanieb005

No USAF??? Wow!

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

THANK YOU VERTERANS!

“Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.” -Thomas Jefferson.

Here on Veterans day we should all take the time to thank our Vets. Your dedication and sacrifice, some the supreme sacrifice has and continues to insure all Americans live free.

Veterans, Thank You from not only America, but all the Fee World as well.

bogz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bogz
Huckelberry wrote:No love for the Air Force?

Damn skippy! I went looking for my branch, and nada.

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye

Was going to comment on the dis to the Air Force but see it has already been addressed. Too bad, as my hubby was wanting an in ground flag pole and we are both AF vets.

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye

http://www.amazon.com/Valley-Forge-United-States-measures/dp/B0007KP9UY

$20.83 at Amazon, 8 in stock and more on the way

compudata

quality posts: 6 Private Messages compudata

Seems a bit ironic that the U.S. flag kits cannot be shipped to MILITARY [sic] addresses!

umzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages umzy

Oh the irony;

Special Information: Due to the size of this item, it can not be delivered to MILITARY addresses.