WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: The best part of waking up:
  • 19.4% - Is Folgers in my cup. 437
  • 28.5% - Is realizing I still have two hours before my alarm goes off. 641
  • 27.1% - Is rolling over and seeing the love of my life lying next to me. 610
  • 4.9% - Is finally escaping the sweaty clutches of the mistake I made last night. 110
  • 16.6% - Is knowing the world didn't explode and that I have so much to live for! 374
  • 3.5% - Other (comments, please) 78
2250 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Is rolling over and going back to sleep.

Everything else is second.

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

Having my boss on speed dial - Cough - I'm sick today...

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

dfunk29

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dfunk29
curtisuxor wrote:Is rolling over and going back to sleep.

My thoughts exactly. If I must get out of bed, then it's breakfast and there better be some BACON!

J-MAN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages J-MAN

I think the best part of waking up is:

Knowing that you're still sucking air :-)

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

Morning Wood.

My dog's name is Woody. He sits by my bedside and waits for me to get out of bed every morning when my alarm goes off. That's what I say every morning when I greet him. "Morning, Wood."

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I woke up this morning, checked the time, and saw it was 330. Ah, 2 1/2 more hours of sweet, sweet sleep.

jackw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackw

is counting down the hours until I can go back to sleep.

I live the way I type, FAST, with a lot of mistakes.

a04971xx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a04971xx

Is seeing a blanket of snow outside your window.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

I would have picked the third answer, but she gets up earlier than I do.
So I have to settle for thanking the world for another wonderful day!

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

Beating the monster to waking up so I can enjoy my coffee alone.

momojiri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momojiri
BooferFTW wrote:Morning Wood.

My dog's name is Woody. He sits by my bedside and waits for me to get out of bed every morning when my alarm goes off. That's what I say every morning when I greet him. "Morning, Wood."

Yarr. I used to have a dog named Jax. I would tell people, "As a matter of fact, I do know Jax giblet." When at the dog park, I also used to yell, "JAX, OFF!" when he hump another dog. It got the best looks.

jeaninehinkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeaninehinkle

Knowing that each morning brings the grace and love of Jesus and I am not perfect but forgiven!

jeaninehinkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeaninehinkle
jeaninehinkle wrote:Knowing that each morning brings the grace and love of Jesus and I am not perfect but forgiven!

oh and bacon

seanpn777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpn777

The "best" part of waking up?! That's like the "best" part of getting a tooth drilled... Is there really anything good about it?

PUfelix85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PUfelix85

Time to make the doughnuts.

x8

twat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twat

Smelling the rich aroma of a freshly brewed pot of coffee and realizing that my new coffee maker's fancy pants auto-start feature actually works just like it was programmed to...by my nine year old boy.

amyspeed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amyspeed

On weekdays, it's knowing the kids go to school in an hour.

msmmain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msmmain
curtisuxor wrote:Is rolling over and going back to sleep.

agreed

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

since the only thing I have on my ToDo list the night before is 'wake up' in the morning, I have already accomplished everything for the day

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

khentyimentiu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khentyimentiu

Realizing the kids are still asleep and I'll be able to get to the PS3 before them.

swantner

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swantner

I'm confused. "The best part of waking up" seems to imply there is something good about it.

nanbowers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanbowers

Is knowing that the ninja's in my dream were not real, I was not on fire, my teeth did not fall out, I am not married to Slim shady, and I don't have half-breed monkey-kat children. ( I'm a vivid dreamer!)

Jbickford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jbickford

Is realizing it's Saturday and going back to sleep!

Jbickford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jbickford
swantner wrote:I'm confused. "The best part of waking up" seems to imply there is something good about it.

Agreed!

fzzywolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fzzywolf

Simply waking up! I awaken each day grateful to a young woman named Kate who, when her time on this earth was done, had signed up to be an organ donor. She saved me an 11 other people! It's been 8 1/2 years that I've had the Heart of a Hero... and it's not the one I was born with! If you haven't already registered your wishes regarding organ donation, please consider doing so now at your local DMV.

The Fzzy One

Flaminghotsauce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Flaminghotsauce
nanbowers wrote:Is knowing that the ninja's in my dream were not real, I was not on fire, my teeth did not fall out, I am not married to Slim shady, and I don't have half-breed monkey-kat children. ( I'm a vivid dreamer!)

Are we related?

rermjmt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rermjmt

That is awesome!

fzzywolf wrote:Simply waking up! I awaken each day grateful to a young woman named Kate who, when her time on this earth was done, had signed up to be an organ donor. She saved me an 11 other people! It's been 8 1/2 years that I've had the Heart of a Hero... and it's not the one I was born with! If you haven't already registered your wishes regarding organ donation, please consider doing so now at your local DMV.

nielseng

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nielseng

Is knowing that once the kids leave for school I can go back to sleep :D

mfritchey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfritchey

Bacon