0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

NotoriousCheech

quality posts: 2 Private Messages NotoriousCheech

bought some of these last time they were on sale and I all I can say is 4 is not enough! Im in for another 2 packs. I put them everywhere that needs an emergency light.

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe
NotoriousCheech wrote:bought some of these last time they were on sale and I all I can say is 4 is not enough! Im in for another 2 packs. I put them everywhere that needs an emergency light.

I purchased 3 the last time they were up and also put them pretty much everywhere. One in the purse and at least one in every room of the apartment. Used one just last night in an "emergency" (I keep one in the dog walking kit and needed it to see to clean up responsibly). I still have a couple spares in the closet, but am toying with the idea of getting more anyway.

meow57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meow57

Yeah, they're great. But I could've done without the Halloween graphics on them....

ibexscribe

meow57 wrote:Yeah, they're great. But I could've done without the Halloween graphics on them....

Someone else had noted how easily the sticker peeled off. I have to agree, the graphics weren't my favorite, but they were very easy to remove.

wootgf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootgf

Are these bright enough to walk the dog in the dark? Or is it more for just emergencies?

scottydl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scottydl

It would be nice if they had different colors... I've seen these exact products in stores in red, blue, and purple. Those other colors look like mini lightsabers, cool for any Star Wars fan... BUT they were $3.99 EACH instead of getting 4 for that same price here.

In for 3 (= 12). Orange will be okay. It'll be like we are construction worker Jedi's.

Skanning

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Skanning
wootgf wrote:Are these bright enough to walk the dog in the dark? Or is it more for just emergencies?

It's a regular white light flashlight, too. If you want the blinking orange you can run that at the same time as the white headlight or run one or the other. It's highly adaptable. My sister grabbed one of mine to walk her dog - I put one in each of the cars. They're reasonably thin and light and a heck of a deal. I'm seriously considering another batch myself. And, the orange is the best of all colors for visibility/safety :-)

ibexscribe

wootgf wrote:Are these bright enough to walk the dog in the dark? Or is it more for just emergencies?

The LED gives off a decent amount of light for cleaning up after the dog, and it will work marvelously on glow stick to make yourself visible for safety. If there are street lights around, it works fine to supplement, but I don't think I'd want it as an every day light for dog walking. I keep one with me when walking my dog, but that's because she hasn't quite gotten the memo that she should only do business in well lit areas.

nowxisxforever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nowxisxforever

In for 3. It gets pretty dark up here (especially the hours I work!) and I'd love to have these for my purse and for my partners' bags.

jeninmaine

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jeninmaine

Flashlights with whistles. My kids are going to be so frickin thrilled!

nowxisxforever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nowxisxforever
jeninmaine wrote:Flashlights with whistles. My kids are going to be so frickin thrilled!

Right?! I'm hoping we'll get at least one orange one. The kidlet in our house is a monster for orange, plus he loves flashlights and being noisy.

topquarkpc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topquarkpc

i bought some on last sale and haven't gotten them yet...
anyone else missing their shipment?

hvac1000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hvac1000

Missed it they are sold out.