WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

It's a Texas Squeeze!

Hey, we're a company that knows about Texas. So if our buyers (almost all Texans!) say we can invoke Texas' good name, you best believe you can trust 'em. And if not, come call 'em out! Texas law says if you catch someone in a lie, you get at least one free insult on their momma.
Texas Squeeze official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

What's your favorite chip topper?

I'm just hanging out, really.

shikemd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shikemd

If you guys were real Texans you would be having an ammo Woot-off! Sure, you couldn't sell to a handful of restricted states (CA, MA, IL, and probably some others) but that doesn't stop you guys from selling wine.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

shikemd wrote:If you guys were real Texans you would be having an ammo Woot-off! Sure, you couldn't sell to a handful of restricted states (CA, MA, IL, and probably some others) but that doesn't stop you guys from selling wine.

Home.Woot's "Texas Ammo Sale."

hmm.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

CrystalSinger

quality posts: 7 Private Messages CrystalSinger

Anyone know if these have msg in them? Don't do well with that stuff, and "Blended spices" is, unfortunately, too vague for me.

T

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

------------------
I Bet on Sky

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Salsa is number one condiment in America!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

clcaruthers

quality posts: 32 Private Messages clcaruthers

I'm from TX and I've never seen this stuff outside any store other than a Fredricksburg or Saledo Mom & Pop tourist store. Sometimes stuff at those places are awesome, and other times they are horrible. Regardless, anything that isn't made fresh isn't the right salsa for a true Texan.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

umpopa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages umpopa
clcaruthers wrote:I'm from TX and I've never seen this stuff outside any store other than a Fredricksburg or Saledo Mom & Pop tourist store. Sometimes stuff at those places are awesome, and other times they are horrible. Regardless, anything that isn't made fresh isn't the right salsa for a true Texan.

I don't argue the importance of freshness in salsa for us Texans. With due respect, though, if YOU were truly from Texas, it wouldn't say "Roll Tide Roll!!!" at the bottom of your post.

umpopa

shikemd wrote:If you guys were real Texans you would be having an ammo Woot-off! Sure, you couldn't sell to a handful of restricted states (CA, MA, IL, and probably some others) but that doesn't stop you guys from selling wine.

We have ammo sales all the time here in Texas...but they're just for us, here in Texas. The local! Woot ammo sales for Texas are restricted to Texans, of course.

cebii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cebii
umpopa wrote:With due respect, though, if YOU were truly from Texas, it wouldn't say "Roll Tide Roll!!!" at the bottom of your post.

hookem

umpopa

cebii wrote:hookem

That's what I'm talkin' about.

earlyre

quality posts: 2 Private Messages earlyre

ordered 2 of these, the Chipotle, and the fire roasted.
Chipotle arrived here in NWOH the next day!, the other still awaiting shipping..

greezyg

quality posts: 9 Private Messages greezyg
umpopa wrote:I don't argue the importance of freshness in salsa for us Texans. With due respect, though, if YOU were truly from Texas, it wouldn't say "Roll Tide Roll!!!" at the bottom of your post.

DANNG burned!

But you're right. I'm a 7th generation Texan. If I'm just at home chillin munchin on chips and salsa then Pace chunky hot is fine with me... I think it tastes great.

umpopa

greezyg wrote:DANNG burned!

But you're right. I'm a 7th generation Texan. If I'm just at home chillin munchin on chips and salsa then Pace chunky hot is fine with me... I think it tastes great.

"New York City??!! Get a rope!"