WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

BlueRidge Bedding

Think of yourself. Now, think of your mattress. Do you want to subject that poor mattress to yourself? No way! You need a buffer, some protection. But hey, that doesn't mean it has to be totally drab and utilitarian. No. You can get some bedding with style and functionality, like this stuff from BlueRidge!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Nice solid, sedate patterns. Anyone have insight on the brand to share?

I'm just hanging out, really.

jamiesabina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamiesabina
inkycatz wrote:Nice solid, sedate patterns. Anyone have insight on the brand to share?

Average rating on Macy's and very expensive ($300.00 on sale at $119), so Woot's price is very good!

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet
jamiesabina wrote:Average rating on Macy's and very expensive ($300.00 on sale at $119), so Woot's price is very good!

I'm kind of interested, but if it's polyester fill then I'm assuming the only way it's similar to down is the cushion aspect, without the insulation properties.

Unless anyone who has experience with down alternative can attest differently.

crabclaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crabclaw
jamiesabina wrote:Average rating on Macy's and very expensive ($300.00 on sale at $119), so Woot's price is very good!

their's is probably down, this is down alternative. i highly doubt down alternative would retail for anywhere near $300.

dtairtime

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dtairtime

Good lord did my eyes go bad or are these colors really that horrible on the duvet sets?

hyaena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyaena

In case you, like me, were unsure about the term Duvet, it's sort of like a comforter but used differently.

Also, apparently, a sham is a fancy pillow case.

jaggmeier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaggmeier

It's a duvet COVER...does it actually have an insert or is it just the cover? I just bought it then realized that...hope I don't need to buy an insert for it.

miguelmh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages miguelmh
jaggmeier wrote:It's a duvet COVER...does it actually have an insert or is it just the cover? I just bought it then realized that...hope I don't need to buy an insert for it.

This may help too: http://www.plumeriabay.com/main/info/what-is-a-duvet.aspx

montegobayjr

quality posts: 10 Private Messages montegobayjr

I wonder where BlueRidge is in China...too bad we don't make anything here anymore

douggold

quality posts: 1 Private Messages douggold

Bought this comforter and love it, except they sent me the wrong size. Wanted king, they sent queen. They'll refund my money but there's no more inventory to send me my correct order.

Anyone out there buy it in sage, king-sized, and wanna swap it for a queen? :-)

colinchout

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colinchout

I got a King and a Queen . Nice color and material but they are so pancake-flat and they don't have that feel of a down comforter. Oh well , that's why it called alternative,I guess ,will see how they do after 1st wash.
About five days for shipping.

colinchout

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colinchout
crabclaw wrote:their's is probably down, this is down alternative. i highly doubt down alternative would retail for anywhere near $300.

You are quite right . These alternatives are no where near to the real stuffs.
Nice color and material though , but "You can hide a bowling ball under it " ? C'mon now .

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Update:

If any Members receive an incorrect size for their order from this sale, please feel free to email into Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to assist you in resolving the matter.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff