quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

bUYER BEWARE. tHESE CLOG VERY EASILY, AND ONLY LAST A SHAVE OR TWO,

that was fun while it lasted!

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

NO! BAD! 666! Stay away.

rocker1446

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocker1446

I love this setup. I have never had such a close shave that didn't rip my face to shreds. Truly a great product for a great price.

losten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages losten

Buy these if you hate your face. That's speaking from experience.

uflbret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uflbret

More like King of Repeats. Come on Woot, this is like the 5th time these have come up in the last month. Did you guys buy an entire chinese barge full of these things?

DLINDEM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DLINDEM

i hate them stay away

DAN LINDEMAN

tekkitan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tekkitan
bpr2 wrote:bUYER BEWARE. tHESE CLOG VERY EASILY, AND ONLY LAST A SHAVE OR TWO,

Still, three of these orders for the price of 10 of my current blade. That's almost 40 blades for the price I pay now for 10 refills. Can't be THAT bad.

liquado

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liquado

This razor is junk. I ordered two of these when they wooted last month, and they are not worth the cost. Too much flex in the blade head mount to get a close shave, tough to get close to your existing movember growth, and the handle keeps falling apart, need to be clicked together. Stay awaaayyyyyy......

geelex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geelex

Bought these for my bf a while back and he claims it's the best razor he's ever used! Just bought another set bec you can't beat the $!

tehhoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tehhoz

I purchased this set a few woots back and have some thoughts to share.
Know your razor:
- This razor prefers long strokes, making it challenging to use on a more angled face.
- This blade is extremely safe. As someone who averages around 1knick/shave this has saved me from my morning bleeding session.
- This blade tends to hold onto hair more than I would prefer, but the pressure of a shower head handles this problem.

MuddyG

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MuddyG

If you have a heavy beard, or do not shave daily, DO NOT BUY THIS RAZOR. It is the worst ever. Really. Believe me. I know it's tempting. Alright fine, ignore me, but when you are standing in front of your mirror wincing, bleeding, and attempting fruitlessly to flush the shaved whiskers out of your clogged razor, do not forget to reply to this post and tell me that you are sorry you doubted me.

Filth. Flarn. Filth.

Akom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Akom

I got one of these on the last wootoff. It have been relegated to be my shower razor, as it clogs way too easily and, since I shave both my face and my head, doesn't last nearly as long as other razors.

vanillagrl1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vanillagrl1

These are horrible.. don't get them. They're worse than disposable cheapy razors.

arneolsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arneolsen

King of Nothing. These are mere paupers or peasants. Could shave a hairless dog or a baby's behind with them but that is about it.

ratradon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ratradon

hate them... clog fast... dull fast... hur like an SOB!

My wife likes them though so I gave them to her.

nkull

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nkull

Was excited to see what looked like good razers at this price ... But thank you all for your comments ... I will pass.

MuddyG

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MuddyG
tekkitan wrote:Still, three of these orders for the price of five of my current blade. That's almost 40 blades for the price I pay now for five refills. Can't be THAT bad.

That's what I said when I bought these. I was wrong. They are that bad, and even worse. They are terrible.

Filth. Flarn. Filth.

kfinandandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfinandandy

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ITEM! THEY ARE THE WORST RAZORS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED AND NOW I HAVE 29 MORE TO USE. THEY DON'T LAST THROUGH ONE SHAVE, LET ALONE 2. THEY CLOG, THE HEAD OF THE RAZOR MOVES TOO EASILY SO IT DOESN'T SHAVE WELL EITHER!

jefft51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jefft51

Just get an old fashion Safety Razor. Even the cheap ones are better than these. And you don't have to mortgage your house for new blades.

-Jefft

ddrummond87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddrummond87

In for two a month ago. Came with 15 blade/pack.
30 blades wasn't too bad for $15.98 + shipping.

They do only last for about 3 shaves per blade.

In for three last week.

In for three more this time around.

Thanks Woot!

rdriese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdriese

I bought 2 packs of these on Woot. The only shaving cream that I can use without breaking out is King of Shave so I assumed, razors would be of the same caliber. Nope. They hurt like hell make me feel like I am shaving with an extra rusty wire grill brush that has lobster shells stuck to it. I can't wait until I blow through my 20 some blades I got.

superkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superkid

If you are 14 and don't really need to shave, these are great!
If you are 34 and shave about twice a week, these are not great.
If you are 34 and shave everyday or every other day, these are ok.

More than a day or two of growth, and you can't get the hair out of between the razor blades and they become clogged almost immediately.

cortot20

quality posts: 136 Private Messages cortot20

THESE SUCK!USED ONCE THE THREW AWAY WITH PREJUDICE.

CT

technologygeek110589

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technologygeek110589
bpr2 wrote:bUYER BEWARE. tHESE CLOG VERY EASILY, AND ONLY LAST A SHAVE OR TWO,

They clog very quickly, within one shave. No complaints otherwise. You can clean them out with a thumbtack though, if you have that much time. ;)

ropchik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ropchik

I have a heavy beard and these razors are GREAT!!

Just run them under HOT water after 3 or four strokes if they do clog up (like any OTHER brand!) and blow them out from the back.

They stay sharp and have given me many close shaves..Worth a try at such a good price compared to the major brands

mike11212

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mike11212

Come on people, stop telling suckers not to buy this razor, the sooner suckers buy them the sooner woot will move onto something better

I woot you

cyberpenguin

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin
tekkitan wrote:Can't be THAT bad.

Yes, it is.

lwillard39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lwillard39

1 step above disposable. Be careful putting the blades on, the handle has two plastic teeth that hold the blade on and they are easy to break off. Luckily i bought three, but i had to throw one away for said reason. Not good for heavy beards.

JonBastian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JonBastian

Easily the crappiest razors I have ever used. Despite constant cleaning, the cartridges are good for maybe a shave and a half, and have a habit of popping out of the handle without warning. Go buy a bag of disposable Bic razors if you want a cheap shave. These would be over-priced at free.

DJFonzi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJFonzi

Be a man. Buy a safety razor. Then buy 100 blades for like $9 on Amazon.
While there may be one or two out there, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find many examples of folks that switched to safety razors then decided they were better off buying overpriced plastic crap and went back.

delta702

quality posts: 1 Private Messages delta702

these are great! been waiting for these to pop back up. its been a month since i ordered my first set and i love them. using neutrogena shaving cream helps prevent clogged razors. it takes two passes to fully shave, one with grain and one against but for the price you cannot beat it. now i have enough razors to last me at least a year. my first thoughts were these suck when i tried to shave like i do with my mach3, which hurt like hell causing bleeding. but once i re-learned how to shave by going with then against grain the shave is very nice. would highly suggest this to people who KNOW how to shave.

Cloudscout

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cloudscout

These really are terrible razors. I thought it would be worth giving them a chance last time around since they were so cheap but they just don't work.

JonBastian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JonBastian
ropchik wrote:I have a heavy beard and these razors are GREAT!!

Just run them under HOT water after 3 or four strokes if they do clog up (like any OTHER brand!) and blow them out from the back.

Tried that, and it doesn't work. The blades are just really inferior quality.

khufu413

quality posts: 12 Private Messages khufu413

Maybe it's because I shave in the shower, but they rinse out fine (yes, I have a thick beard) holding under the shower head and rinsing from the backside (seems common sense but who knows). Bought these a month or so ago and am only on my second head. I'm finally used to the flex head and love it, I shave like a rabid maniac and don't worry, it's always the right pressure. My pro glide is still hanging from the caddy unused since these arrived. Obviously most hate them, but I really like them.

ginowhitaker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ginowhitaker

I, too, purchased a set of these last time. Worst razor I've ever used. It was like trying to shave with a banana peel, not only in how flexible the razor is, but in the amount of facial hair it removes.

cyberpenguin

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin

< comic book guy>
Worst. Razor. Ever.
< / comic book guy>

jmunzke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmunzke

I bought them, I wish I hadn't.

bizman69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bizman69

If you have sensitive skin. DO NOT PURCHASE this. Worst razor ever. Not worth it.

morithule

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morithule

I agree, I bought 2 the first time I saw them and don't like using them. I can't shave fully under my nose and they clog a lot. They might be alright for lighter hair areas like legs or armpits though. The ladies might give them a try.