WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Vacuum - Blue

Speed to First Woot:
0m 50.889s
First Sucker:
ctandy
Last Wooter to Woot:
cariganb
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 13% of Home Woots
Top 25% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 10% of Home Woots
Top 24% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 6% first woot
  • 4% second woot
  • 27% < 10 woots
  • 25% < 25 woots
  • 37% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 5% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 12% one year old
  • 81% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 99% bought 1
  • 1% bought 2
  • 0% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
20%
48%
32%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting




sharonjready


quality posts: 1 Private Messages sharonjready

This is a great vacuum. I bought it from costco awhile back. I was kind of iffy about the cordless aspect as cordless vacuums usually have suction issues, but I haven't had ANY issues whatsoever. It will give 15 minutes of continuous (and extreamly powerful) suction on regular, and there is also a max setting that will last 6 minutes of continuous vacuuming before you need to charge it. Rather than the suction just getting crappy when it starts to run out of battery, it will give it's all right to the very end and then just stop working. For me, this was great because I hate going over an area only to realize that the suction was terrible. Overall this is a great vacuum, mounting it on the wall was easy, it's small and unobtrusive, it's really powerful and honestly, it's just fun to use.

cyberpenguin


quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin

I'm confused. Is this the Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Vacuum (blue) as pictured, or the Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Vacuum (purple) with pet hair attachment as pictured.

The pictures show two different models.

sugarpearls


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugarpearls
cyberpenguin wrote:I'm confused. Is this the Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Vacuum (blue) as pictured, or the Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Vacuum (purple) with pet hair attachment as pictured.

The pictures show two different models.



Since it just lists the "crevice tool" and not the "pet hair attachment," my money is on the blue model. Although I'd rather it be the purple.

vharrier


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vharrier

Dang it! Almost pulled the trigger on this one, that is until I read the amazon reviews about having to constantly pull the trigger to keep it running. *le sigh* I shall wait for another Dyson opportunity, as I feel there will be another during this woot!-off.

phishneslo


quality posts: 5 Private Messages phishneslo

if i order one because i want the upholstery attachment, which is shown in one of the pictures, and it does not come with it, can i have one for free?

can we get a mod up in here?

mschaffer66


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mschaffer66

I was about to order this then I noticed something. The "In the box" section does not list the motorized floor tool or the extension. Just the crevice tool and the combination accessory tool. If that is really the case this is a pretty horrible deal. I paid just a touch over $200 for ours last Xmas, brand new in the box, with everything...

milldoggy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages milldoggy

Just ordered one based on what is in the picture, but looking at what is listed in the box, I am not sure I want it now. Can someone please clarify what is included? There is one on amazon for 199 that list the motorize head.

kbystrak


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbystrak

It can be had brand new for $239 with free shipping and more attachments on the net. Also this comes with a 6 month warranty. New one comes with a 2 year. So is $60 worth not getting the extra attachments and losing 1.5 years of warranty coverage? Is that battery new or used... all LiOn batteries have a limited number of charge/discharge cycles before they die...

cyberpenguin


quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin
milldoggy wrote:Just ordered one based on what is in the picture, but looking at what is listed in the box, I am not sure I want it now. Can someone please clarify what is included?


They just added the word "Blue" to the title, but the purple pet version pictures are still there.

That means it does not come with the motorized accessory.

brucedelta


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brucedelta
kbystrak wrote:It can be had brand new for $239 with free shipping and more attachments on the net. Also this comes with a 6 month warranty. New one comes with a 2 year. So is $60 worth not getting the extra attachments and losing 1.5 years of warranty coverage? Is that battery new or used... all LiOn batteries have a limited number of charge/discharge cycles before they die...



I do not see it for less than 299. The refurb on Amazon is 199 and it shows the motorized brush but does not list it as in the box. They have a whole section of the description about the motorized brush so it must be part of the base and not listed in the box for that reason.

bighurt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bighurt

I almost ordered, but think I will wait a few days to see what I can do for a new one. They are saying the DC44 should be able to be had for $299 on Black Friday, or possibly less with any coupons etc, (don't know). Still don't know if the DC44 is worth $120 more?? Anyone use both of them?

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cyberpenguin wrote:They just added the word "Blue" to the title, but the purple pet version pictures are still there.

That means it does not come with the motorized accessory.



The vacuum is blue. Sorry, we only had images of the purple with the motorized head and wand, which we were informed customers will get.

Shop on, friends!

I'm just hanging out, really.

milldoggy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages milldoggy

ok, so that means the order I placed, is for a blue, and it will include the motorized brush, wand, crevice tool and the tool with the bristles? So all the contents in the picture titled - Blue DC35 Package Contents. That is a good deal then.

cyberpenguin


quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin
inkycatz wrote:The vacuum is blue. Sorry, we only had images of the purple with the motorized head and wand, which we were informed customers will get.

Shop on, friends!



Excellent. I'm sure most people don't really care about the color except that it generally denotes the features.

As long as it comes with the motorized head to pick up animal fur it could be neon pink and I wouldn't care (much).

mlang1020


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mlang1020
bighurt wrote:I almost ordered, but think I will wait a few days to see what I can do for a new one. They are saying the DC44 should be able to be had for $299 on Black Friday, or possibly less with any coupons etc, (don't know). Still don't know if the DC44 is worth $120 more?? Anyone use both of them?



I did my research reading reviews on both the DC35 and DC44. Found that the extra suction and run time that the DC44 offers was worth the extra cost. Found a deal on Amazon that by using DYSON20 I saved 20% and received free shipping. Total cost for a brand new DC44 Animal, 319.20. Got it yesterday and can't wait to give it a try.

milldoggy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages milldoggy

They updated the what is in the box also, it now list the motorized tool and the wand. Thanks woot!

wake me at midnight


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wake me at midnight

Are you saying - Thanks for getting it right (clarity) the first time (sarcasm)?

milldoggy wrote:They updated the what is in the box also, it now list the motorized tool and the wand. Thanks woot!



sagce


quality posts: 3 Private Messages sagce

as cheap as its going to get - with attachments, worth the price - doesn't replace a corded product, but is pretty close and much more handy - if you need more than 15 minutes to vacuum, you need a corded product

josephine224


quality posts: 1 Private Messages josephine224

bought this last week.. new, not refurbished at retail. i love love love this!!! you do have to keep your finger on the trigger, but it's for quick clean ups, so it's ok.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cyberpenguin wrote:Excellent. I'm sure most people don't really care about the color except that it generally denotes the features.

As long as it comes with the motorized head to pick up animal fur it could be neon pink and I wouldn't care (much).


I can appreciate if you're working within a color scheme! But yeah, as noted above things should be all updated for folks.

I'm just hanging out, really.

chardonay


quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

since Dyson has a 25% off coupon at all retailers this weekend or at there online store.. this refurbished model is no screaming deal at all... so sad too, I want this, but I'll buy new and get warranty

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

milldoggy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages milldoggy

To speak in woots defense. I find Dysons packaging confusing, blue denotes this, red this, purple that, etc. I am not a vacumn expert, I just like dyson products. Dysons website does not even help you out. Kudos to woot for responded and fixing the issue. Woot on.

zenobia13


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zenobia13

I bought a similar refurb model (orange) from WOOT! a few years ago. The battery life was crap (3 minutes of use, tops), the recharging time worse, and the whole thing quit working at all in less than a year. By the time we found out it wouldn't charge and/or come on anymore, we hadn't used it in months, because it would never finish a job.

DaZoneRanger


quality posts: 45 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

Anybody use one of these on a laminate floor (fake wood)? I've got one of those Ergo thingy vacuums and it doesn't get the really small crumbs. We live in a 3 floor townhouse and when walking up the stairs, even if I've think I've thoroughly cleaned the floor, once I get eye level with it and the light is right, I can see I still missed plenty. Will this suck up all the crumbs or just push them around?

jnam22


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jnam22

I second the above comment and in for one as I'm thinking the attachments will come with it.

Thanks guys!

muralie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages muralie

Don't forget, if you are going to buy brand new dyson, there is a 25% off on all vacs in dyson.com for thanks giving.

mlang1020 wrote:I did my research reading reviews on both the DC35 and DC44. Found that the extra suction and run time that the DC44 offers was worth the extra cost. Found a deal on Amazon that by using DYSON20 I saved 20% and received free shipping. Total cost for a brand new DC44 Animal, 319.20. Got it yesterday and can't wait to give it a try.



tbritton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbritton

Got mine yesterday. It's purple, which is fine, and came with all of the attachments. Unfortunately, the thumb latch to attach the attachments was broken and it won't hold the attachments.

\/\/o0+!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tbritton wrote:Got mine yesterday. It's purple, which is fine, and came with all of the attachments. Unfortunately, the thumb latch to attach the attachments was broken and it won't hold the attachments.

Quickest thing would be to contact Dyson. They should be able to send the part out to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders