0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

ptravers99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ptravers99

What is this, like the 10th hair iron deal?

briannanoob

quality posts: 7 Private Messages briannanoob

Before I did Brazilian waxing, I used to use this on my private lady parts. It was great for keeping everything neat until I could afford a wax job. Great for the underarms too. I got many compliments at the beach.

My boyfriend also used it on his back and chest hairs. A great investment if you can't afford waxing or body weaves.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ptravers99 wrote:What is this, like the 10th hair iron deal?

You should go count and report back.

I'm just hanging out, really.

MichXelle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages MichXelle

In for 2. It's a great deal.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

MichXelle

inkycatz wrote:You should go count and report back.

I don't stay awake 24 7 for a Woot-off like many years ago but I have seen 1 or 2. The blow dryers I bought on another Woot and they aren't irons. My daughters need them and they're nice, wide tourmaline. The cheapest price I saw was Amazon at $100. Good hair irons with tourmaline aren't inexpensive so this is a good deal whether you need it or not.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

MichXelle

briannanoob wrote:Before I did Brazilian waxing, I used to use this on my private lady parts. It was great for keeping everything neat until I could afford a wax job. Great for the underarms too. I got many compliments at the beach.

My boyfriend also used it on his back and chest hairs. A great investment if you can't afford waxing or body weaves.

TMI, yuck.I never heard of it used for those areas. It's for hair on your head. I am thoroughly grossed out.

kmashaney

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

hahahah awhh...brianna was clearly kidding.

anyhoo, fellas!!!! get this for your sisters or girlfriends! not kidding - this is a huuuge steal and if they straighten their hair they will love it. It's better than a Chi.

sdc100

quality posts: 502 Private Messages sdc100
briannanoob wrote:Before I did Brazilian waxing, I used to use this on my private lady parts. It was great for keeping everything neat until I could afford a wax job. Great for the underarms too. I got many compliments at the beach.

What is a body weave? I once saw a documentary about an Indian woman who braided her pubic hair. Is a weave similar?

cmichellesmith1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmichellesmith1
MichXelle wrote:TMI, yuck.I never heard of it used for those areas. It's for hair on your head. I am thoroughly grossed out.

(Before I did Brazilian waxing, I used to use this on my private lady parts. It was great for keeping everything neat until I could afford a wax job. Great for the underarms too. I got many compliments at the beach.

My boyfriend also used it on his back and chest hairs. A great investment if you can't afford waxing or body weaves.)

I assumed this was a joke.

KarenMarie

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KarenMarie

My opinion:

Can't speak top the quality, but am unimpressed with the design.

I don't see that it says the plates float. A floating plate makes a huge difference.

The settings are in between the arms. Which is not a problem for turning them on when the plates are cold but once they are hot, you will be fumbling your fingers near the bigger hot area to get at the controls in the thinner area. Burned fingers are most likely.

I don't see a close or clip feature. Which means they will be in the open position all the time. Not very convenient for storing and space saving.

I don't see a heat bag. Which means that you will have to wait for the irons to cool down before putting them away.

Hot irons, open on vanity/counter, waiting for them to cool down before wrapping the cord around them to keep them closed to save space.

There is better out there.

kmashaney

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

I ordered this and disagree completely with the post above me.

The design is perfectly fine. I haven't burned my fingers. I turn it on and then I straighten my hair and then I turn it off. No fumbling involved.

This thing works wonderfully. I have a lot of fine hair with split ends, and it feels like this thing is actually putting my hair back together. It makes it so soft and smooth. Love this. I really hope they sell these again because my sister is mega jealous.