shadowschaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowschaos

So this past month or so the site hasn't loaded at all, sometimes just massive text layout with no links and broken images, I guess it's not too big a deal since now they don't have a single size shirt that fits me properly, and last time I got a "hoodie" it was thinner than a tshirt, but the time before that it was a proper hoodie. The inconsistancy is not worth it..

Yup.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
shadowschaos wrote:So this past month or so the site hasn't loaded at all, sometimes just massive text layout with no links and broken images, I guess it's not too big a deal since now they don't have a single size shirt that fits me properly, and last time I got a "hoodie" it was thinner than a tshirt, but the time before that it was a proper hoodie. The inconsistancy is not worth it..

Hi there!
In order to pass on this feedback, we need some specific information like your browser type, and any screenshots you have.

As for the hoodie situation, we've offered both lightweight and regular hoodies, but any time you have an issue with a product, please do contact support@woot.com for assistance.

I'm just hanging out, really.