WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Capresso: Espress Yourself

Coffee's big business, but that doesn't mean you have to fund some rich guy's franchising career. Take our advice: find a local roaster, meet them face to face, and tell 'em you bought a Capresso. You'll make a new friend and have MUCH better coffee. Mermaids only know about fish.
Capresso official site

Quality Posts

gumprint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gumprint

I had this kettle.The design causes a terrible smell to forever permeate the water. Manufacturer was no help at all. See additional bad comments on Amazon;http://www.amazon.com/Capresso-Water-Kettle-Silver-48-Ounce/product-reviews/B000BYCGTS/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

rak0ribz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rak0ribz
gumprint wrote:I had this kettle.The design causes a terrible smell to forever permeate the water. Manufacturer was no help at all. See additional bad comments on Amazon;http://www.amazon.com/Capresso-Water-Kettle-Silver-48-Ounce/product-reviews/B000BYCGTS/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

We have this kettle at our house, and never noticed a terrible smell at all. However, we're on our second one, because of a different design flaw - the lid is 2 pieces of plastic, and ours eventually delaminated shortly before the hinge broke. This was after more than a year of daily use; the Capresso people gave us a discount on a replacement pot. It works well, and quickly, for our daily coffee brewing.

toben7l

quality posts: 4 Private Messages toben7l

We have the grinder - purchased it last time it was on Woot. It works wonderfully - only complaint would be the difficulty one has in cleaning the stationary lower stone (unlike the top stone, it's not really removable). Otherwise, it's a really good grinder.

nowxisxforever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nowxisxforever
toben7l wrote:We have the grinder - purchased it last time it was on Woot. It works wonderfully - only complaint would be the difficulty one has in cleaning the stationary lower stone (unlike the top stone, it's not really removable). Otherwise, it's a really good grinder.

Same. I really like this grinder.