WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Woven Workz Chenille Throwz

There isn't much a nice throw blanket can't do. Look nice? Check. Provide warmth? Check. Distract wayward bulls when they wander in from the yard? Check! And don't forget: a throw blanket in a haunted house makes for much classier ghosts.
Woven Workz official site

LaVikinga

quality posts: 13 Private Messages LaVikinga

What ever you do, heed the warning to hand wash these throws, and for the love of woot, do NOT run them through the dryer. If you do, you'll be left with a threadbare throw and a dry vent full of fuzz. Lots and lots of fuzz. Danged kids

Wine may not heal all things, but it sure will make you feel a whole lot better.

InFrom

quality posts: 34 Private Messages InFrom

Susan Chenille -- I think I went to high school with her.

woottoady

quality posts: 34 Private Messages woottoady
InFrom wrote:Susan Chenille -- I think I went to high school with her.

That's her. Later she formed the pop group "The Captain and Chenille" and went on to blanket the airwaves with top ten covers.

cobaltgrl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cobaltgrl

I've never seen chenille throws that expensive and they are 25 dollars each at JC Penny

raney2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages raney2

Cheapest I can find elsewhere is $41. Hm, tempting...

Dodey23

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Dodey23

Same one is $45 on overstock.

Chenille THROWS everywhere! My kingdom to the person who finds a chenille BLANKET. I had a queen sized one (90x90") and absolutely loved it. I put it through the dryer. Worst mistake of my life (ok not really). They simply do not exist anymore.

C'mon carp!

takethemeatbridge

quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
Dodey23 wrote:Same one is $45 on overstock.

Chenille THROWS everywhere! My kingdom to the person who finds a chenille BLANKET. I had a queen sized one (90x90") and absolutely loved it. I put it through the dryer. Worst mistake of my life (ok not really). They simply do not exist anymore.

They are a bit pricey but they exist

Dodey23

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Dodey23
takethemeatbridge wrote:They are a bit pricey but they exist

Yeah that seems to be the only one I have discovered in the last year. Organic cotton brown for 150-200. The polyester ones are amazingly softer too. I am thinking about buying 4 of these throws and sewing them together :-p

C'mon carp!