WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Scenterrific: Sniff It

Holidays mean children, and children mean abominable odors so foul they might wake the Old Ones from their endless slumber. Cthulu is traditionally a massive buzzkill, so it’s best to avoid that. Luckily, Woot has your back; mask the odors of the subhuman poop machines you’ve spawned and enjoy a Lovecraft-free Holiday Season.
Scenterrific official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

What are your favorite holiday smells?

I'm just hanging out, really.

troopern

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troopern

I really think this is adorable but would love to know the height and width of it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy all. The buyer has informed us that the seasonal warmers come with a Merry Mint fragrance, not vanilla. The sale has been updated.

Go forth and smell the difference.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ninaco

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ninaco

Bought one of the warmers & a bunch of refills the last time they were offered. It's one of my few woot regrets. There's almost no fragrance released. Wish I hadn't bought all those refills!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
troopern wrote:I really think this is adorable but would love to know the height and width of it.

Dimensions have been added! Go forth!

I'm just hanging out, really.