WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

One Lump Or Two

If one more person says to me, "Would you like some coffee with your cream and sugar?" I am just going to snap. It's no secret. I take my morning beverage with a shot of insulin. SO WHAT. My body, my decision. Now could you please pass the scones?

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Gadgets and gizmos a'plenty to get your coffee on. Since I'm missing my coffee this morning, who'd like to start us with some reviews?

I'm just hanging out, really.

melonmanhart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melonmanhart

The coffee presses are wonderful. Just remember that they are not 4-1/2 cups. Well, they are but they are espresso cups which are very small and equal one regular coffee cup. That was my only disappointment with the press I recently purchased from Woot.

wootingout

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootingout

Can the coffee urn be used as a hot water urn as well? (IE just a unit that keeps a supply of hot water).

sdilullo

quality posts: 38 Private Messages sdilullo

Anyone happen to know if the K-Cup rack will fit/hold the Nestle Dolce Gusto cups?

I've tried to find the dimensions of both cups online but haven't had any luck...

my CT | bottles wooted to date: 282
my flying adventures | a mile of road will take you a mile, but a mile of runway will take you anywhere.

kwetz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kwetz

So Wootbot and I have something in common! I take my morning coffee with a couple shots of Insulin.

bjoelrichardson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjoelrichardson

You can get the k-cup holders for $13.99 on cooking.com.

http://www.cooking.com/20-c-k-cup-storage-stand_364061_11/

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

How may lumps do you want?

------------------
I Bet on Sky

arclamp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arclamp

Hate to be a party-pooper but, according to reviews courtesy of your adoptive Amazon.com parents, the the Waring coffee urn's reliability isn't all that great.

Also, this urn basically is a supersized percolator, which is not exactly the best method to make coffee.

silveroracle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silveroracle
miken927 wrote:How may lumps do you want?

"I don't like tea, it gives me a headache."

comma

quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

Six tbsp of coffee mix for twelve dollars?

ncsuwolf96

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ncsuwolf96

Woot, where are the actual k-cups to purchase?

sirwimbly

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sirwimbly

Amazon pages for the two automated espresso machines:

Saeco Vienna: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Saeco-Automatic-Espresso-Graphite/dp/B002PI82P0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Saeco Odea: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Saeco-Automatic-Espresso-Machine/dp/B000QDV4AQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354287718&sr=8-3&keywords=Saeco+Odea+Giro+Espresso

seem like a good deal, even though they are refurbished. I haven't read all the reviews, though.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ncsuwolf96 wrote:Woot, where are the actual k-cups to purchase?

The K-cups in the photo are to show how the storage pieces work. They are not for sale. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ncsuwolf96 wrote:Woot, where are the actual k-cups to purchase?

I'd head over to deals.woot and see what you can find on that front - or challenge the community to get you the best deal!

I'm just hanging out, really.

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

Does the iced coffee mix dissolve efficiently in cold liquid? One of my least favorite things about instant coffee mixes is the fact that most tend to clump if they are not dissolved in hot liquid.

sacarino

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sacarino

THERE! ARE! FOUR! LUMPS!

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

Hey woot, stop selling these crappy burr grinders and offer something without awful reviews. Also don't show pictures of products on the plus page that aren't even in the offering (the acai wood tea packet holder)

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller

I thought this one was running until tomorrow? Did I read it wrong, or are you trying to tell me everything sold out since I checked last night? coal!

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller

North316: Nice public signature that links to this --> "You do not have permissions to browse this cellar. This user has explicitly disallowed access to their cellar."

Brilliant

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100