WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Too Good Gourmet

"Oh, they're not for ME!" you're saying. Any maybe you're right. Maybe you just want to get some of these baskets and boxes and hand them out to friends over the holidays. Sure, we get that. But let's make it clear: if you want them for yourself, we're not going to judge you. Not one little bit.
Too Good Gourmet official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I like food you don't have to bake because then you can just have time to show up to more parties. Am I the only one?

I'm just hanging out, really.

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin

So, how big is a 1 ounce cookie? I'm tempted, but to me it seems a one ounce cookie isn't going to be very big.

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

Where's the GS cookies?!! Going through thin mints withdrawl

skou

quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou

Mohito mix?

MoJito mix, maybe?

steve

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

skou wrote:Mohito mix?

MoJito mix, maybe?

steve

Where?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

unicornskyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unicornskyy
inkycatz wrote:I like food you don't have to bake because then you can just have time to show up to more parties. Am I the only one?

You're definitely not the only one!

zanntac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zanntac

I'm thinking about ordering one of these to take to my kids' school Christmas party. However, I cannot take anything that has been manufactured where peanuts are used. And products that have been manufactured around peanuts have to carry a warning on the box. I don't see any items on their website that have peanuts, but want to be sure...anyone know if the warning is on the boxes? Thanks!!

folsmissrocky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages folsmissrocky

Just in case these come back.

Tasteless. There's so much anti-caking stuff in the powdered sugar coating it tastes vaguely of chalk but no sweetness. Neither "flavor" has enough taste to be considered awful. There's certainly no reason to eat them so out they go!