WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Set Your Table

Technically, you don't have to use these on a table. You could also set your counter. Or your bedside tray. Or your Japanese stripper. Any surface you're going to eat from, basically.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

How's your table set for the holidays? Fancy plates? A mishmash of styles?

I'm just hanging out, really.

lichme

quality posts: 3016 Private Messages lichme

Well that set sold out quick

southcutt

quality posts: 14 Private Messages southcutt

Hey Woot, got any more info on the Luigi Bormioli set? Sizes, weight, etc.? LB's own site doesn't list any details, and neither does Amazon.

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

Anyone use the napkins and have a review??? I am a big fan of cloth, and you can never have "too many" cloth napkins or kitchen towels.

ksapp82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ksapp82

White plates with red ring...

Does any one know what kind of plates these are? or material?

Are these like everyday plates or the nice plates your mom brings out for guest on Sunday?

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose

I love the idea of the placemats and you can't go wrong at the price, but how do they hold up to washing?

yellowfin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yellowfin

Wal-Mart for 26.97 and free shipping...

DS

LynnMJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LynnMJ
kmontrose wrote:I love the idea of the placemats and you can't go wrong at the price, but how do they hold up to washing?

Looks like ~ 6 washings from one of the Amazon reviews. MyDrap brand, Amazon also has the holiday napkins.

http://www.amazon.com/MYdrap-Dinner-Napkins-100-Percent-12-6-Inch/dp/B004XV3WKW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

southcutt

quality posts: 14 Private Messages southcutt
ksapp82 wrote:White plates with red ring...

Does any one know what kind of plates these are? or material?

Are these like everyday plates or the nice plates your mom brings out for guest on Sunday?

They're Corelle glass. Durable enough for everyday use. Plenty nice enough for guests if you're poor and/or under 30 years old. Not nice enough for Sunday Dinner if you're a proper Southern family.

ksapp82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ksapp82
southcutt wrote:They're Corelle glass. Durable enough for everyday use. Plenty nice enough for guests if you're poor and/or under 30 years old. Not nice enough for Sunday Dinner if you're a proper Southern family.

Thank you, that is exactly what I needed to know. Even the proper southern family description.

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

kmeltzer

quality posts: 32 Private Messages kmeltzer

Do those plates come in paper? That's more my style.

ktlyn129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ktlyn129
yellowfin wrote:Wal-Mart for 26.97 and free shipping...

Thank you for posting this. The set I received was definitely NOT red and will not be acceptable for my mothers Christmas gift. I hope they can ship in time..

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ktlyn129 wrote:Thank you for posting this. The set I received was definitely NOT red and will not be acceptable for my mothers Christmas gift. I hope they can ship in time..

by "they," are you referring to Woot?
i'm assuming you've already done this, but if you were sent an incorrect/broken item, please email Support@Woot.com so they can make it right as quickly as possible.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.