WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Brian's Cup of Tea

I've never been much of a coffee drinker, because as some would say, "it's an acquired taste." And let's face it. I'm not going to drink something that stimulates my gag reflex so violently enough times that I actually start to enjoy it. So yes. I would like a cup of tea. And also a scone, thank you very much.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Flowering tea is a rare, beautiful little indulgence for me. Have you tried any of these teas? What do you think of them?

I'm just hanging out, really.

joelsisk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages joelsisk

Um, so the 10 tea holder... yes, 10 slots, but certainly it's capacity is greater than a single tea bag per slot?

joelsisk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages joelsisk
joelsisk wrote:Um, so the Woodard & Charles Acacia Wood WTT290-10 10-Slot Tea Bag Holder ... yes, 10 slots, but certainly it's capacity is greater than a single tea bag per slot?

damn holding a 3 week old and hitting reply instead of edit...

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman
joelsisk wrote:Um, so the 10 tea holder... yes, 10 slots, but certainly it's capacity is greater than a single tea bag per slot?

lol see, EXACTLY what I was thinking

I'd buy this for my father, but really only that few bags? Must be able to smush 2 maybe 3 bags per slot i'd hope (kind of given math and dimensions).

2 bags/serving - per slot even maybe ya know? ;)

ALSO, ive had other flowering teas before - most having a timid or mild to bland flavor. So I'm hoping these here may change my mind.

Taste > Pretty Tea Flower Display

Cheers!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

joelsisk wrote:Um, so the 10 tea holder... yes, 10 slots, but certainly it's capacity is greater than a single tea bag per slot?

Last time we sold these, I think the buyer said he fit 8 "Lipton style" tea bags in one slot.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SunnyLea0

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0

With Tea Holders I think the idea is that you'd have 1 variety of tea in each slot. Thus it is a 10 Tea holder.

Or I could be making crap up.

I dunno, I'm so much of a snob I won't even drink bagged tea.

Now, a water kettle, on the other hand, is a purchase you will never regret.