3%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

iissurf

quality posts: 26 Private Messages iissurf

Are these the good ones that everyone raves about?

slangnrox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slangnrox
iissurf wrote:Are these the good ones that everyone raves about?

yes. Went through 3 boxes of them last year

clcaruthers

quality posts: 32 Private Messages clcaruthers

FINALLY!!!!!! I was wondering if I was going to see them on here again. These are the BOMB! Hands down the best sea salted caramels I've had. If you like to only eat a couple of week like I do, they last forever in the freezer. Just take out what you want to eat and let them thaw overnight!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

timmyshitz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages timmyshitz

As good as they sound, better than you heard. These thangs are legit. In for 3. Simply the ish.

bobgt89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobgt89

Yes, these are awesome!! Been waiting for these

iissurf

slangnrox wrote:yes. Went through 3 boxes of them last year

Thanks!

I figure I'll try them out.

editorkid

quality posts: 92 Private Messages editorkid

Got these from wine.woot back in the day and they're really good. But if it's the only thing you get from Woot today, $23 + $5 shipping means you're paying a buck apiece for the approx 28 pieces.

shamcy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shamcy

oh yes they are

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114

Maybe someone can clear this up - It says under nutrition info a serving is one piece, and there are 28 servings, but both the picture and product description seem to indicate you get both the milk and the dark (nor can I find a choose which flavor on the order page which leads me to believe its both), which if the picture is accurate is twice that - 56 pieces.

So is it 28 half of each, or 56 half of each like the picture?

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

I know everyone raves about these and I finally gave in and bought some last time around. I guess my palate must not be that sophisticated because I didn't think they lived up to all the hype.

They were good and all (not worth the money IMHO), but after all the insane craziness on here over them, it was anticlimactic for me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I didn't order them last time - resisted the urge. Then had to read all the posts about how good they were.

Not making that mistake again.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin

Yes, these are the one we all rave about over on wine.woot and in for the max, again. The salt finish on these is just amazing in contrast to the chocolate, and with some good grape juice, even better.

Sigh. WD is killing me.

CT

clcaruthers

editorkid wrote:Got these from wine.woot back in the day and they're really good. But if it's the only thing you get from Woot today, $23 + $5 shipping means you're paying a buck apiece for the approx 28 pieces.

Walk into a gift store that sells salted caramels individually, and tell me how much they sell a piece. I bet you won't find any for less than $0.80. For caramels that are THIS good, it's worth the extra twenty cents or so. Period.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin
ThunderThighs wrote:I didn't order them last time - resisted the urge. Then had to read all the posts about how good they were.

You should know better by now. You know WW rocks.

CT

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman
Tiamat114 wrote:Maybe someone can clear this up - It says under nutrition info a serving is one piece, and there are 28 servings, but both the picture and product description seem to indicate you get both the milk and the dark (nor can I find a choose which flavor on the order page which leads me to believe its both), which if the picture is accurate is twice that - 56 pieces.

Two layers: One layer of 28 dark chocolate, and one layer of 28 milk chocolates.

iissurf

Tiamat114 wrote:Maybe someone can clear this up - It says under nutrition info a serving is one piece, and there are 28 servings, but both the picture and product description seem to indicate you get both the milk and the dark (nor can I find a choose which flavor on the order page which leads me to believe its both), which if the picture is accurate is twice that - 56 pieces.

Good question!

musicalman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages musicalman

I've been waiting for these for months. The salt on top has to be the dried tears of angels crying over how tasty these are.

clcaruthers

ThunderThighs wrote:I didn't order them last time - resisted the urge. Then had to read all the posts about how good they were.

Glad to see you finally actually listen to us TT!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

sodalite

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite

squeeee! the only question is how many boxes to get

bought them twice already. first time one box. second time two. i think this might be a pattern...

iissurf

Exactly! I've only been hearing about it for the last 6 months. These better send me into instant orgasm the minute the chocolate hits my tongue!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I couldn't have asked for a better 400th woot. In for 3, Always an insta-buy.

These will make great gifts and taste great in my stomach.

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess

Can these be frozen?

I'd like to order but don't want to have boxes sitting around. If i could freeze portions and thaw when needed it would help me place an order.

BTW I ordered the peanut butter cups and they are very good. I portioned them into snack bags (4 to a bag) and put them back in the box and placed it in the freezer. Nice little treat to thaw when needed!

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

Which mistake -- resisting or getting sucked in by how good everyone says these are? I say RESIST! The salt is not dried angel tears!

awl85

quality posts: 7 Private Messages awl85

AUTO BUY FOR 3! Home Woot is where the heart is!

CrystalSinger

quality posts: 7 Private Messages CrystalSinger
mdnorman wrote:Two layers: One layer of 28 dark chocolate, and one layer of 28 milk chocolates.

This does not add up with what shows up under the "Specs" - which is serving size 1 piece, 28 servings. Color me confused, still. Is it 28 pieces, total, or is it 28 pieces of each type, making it 56 pieces, total?

T

bdigest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdigest

I buy these every time they appear. But I bought some Trader Joe's salted caramels last week to compare. Not even in the same league. I'm in for three again, and happy to do so...

psm321

quality posts: 21 Private Messages psm321

finally!

crunchybrownstar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crunchybrownstar

Ok...been reading comments for two weeks on WW of viewers (not so) patiently waiting for these to return. Will have to jump into the pool and see if they are worth the hype.

killher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killher

Not to be a contrarian, but I bought these almost a year ago for my wife. I just threw out the almost full box about a month ago. I don't know why she didn't like them as she loves some sort of salted caramel mocha drink from Starbucks during the holidays, but these she just did not like.

Guybrush01

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Guybrush01
killher wrote:Not to be a contrarian, but I bought these almost a year ago for my wife. I just threw out the almost full box about a month ago. I don't know why she didn't like them as she loves some sort of salted caramel mocha drink from Starbucks during the holidays, but these she just did not like.

Did you make sure she hadn't been bitten by a zombie? Cause only a zombie wouldn't eat these with a complete disregard to ones health.

Guybrush01

editorkid wrote:Got these from wine.woot back in the day and they're really good. But if it's the only thing you get from Woot today, $23 + $5 shipping means you're paying a buck apiece for the approx 28 pieces.

Which is why you combine it with the pop.woot cheese, and buy 3 of these!

Guybrush01

Oh, and if you are wondering if these are any good, look at the purchase stats... when is the last time you ever saw ANY woot hover at around 50% for the quantity 1 purchased???

editorkid

quality posts: 92 Private Messages editorkid
killher wrote:Not to be a contrarian, but I bought these almost a year ago for my wife. I just threw out the almost full box about a month ago. I don't know why she didn't like them as she loves some sort of salted caramel mocha drink from Starbucks during the holidays, but these she just did not like.

Yeah, they're good, but they aren't swoon good, to me anyway. I forget how long ago I bought them from Wine Woot, but one shrink-wrapped box has been in the fridge about that long. If it's 56 instead of 28, I might get a box to bring to the office party, maybe.

ScotiaLee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ScotiaLee

carmels? Is there really a typo by the amazing writers at Woot?

It's ok, I'm guessing you were too busy eating these to care ;-)

Guybrush01

iissurf wrote:Exactly! I've only been hearing about it for the last 6 months. These better send me into instant orgasm the minute the chocolate hits my tongue!

Hmm... we'll need some information regarding your orgasm tendencies before we can guarantee that. You know, for SCIENCE!

rkwilcox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkwilcox
iissurf wrote:Good question!

Take a look at the picture. TWO layers of 28 each. The specs are wrong in listing 28 portions

iissurf

Guybrush01 wrote:Hmm... we'll need some information regarding your orgasm tendencies before we can guarantee that. You know, for SCIENCE!

I'm a guy, so you probably don't want to know that.

But left is always right..... ;)

sluttylimeade

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sluttylimeade

Even with the (probably) incorrect count of 28 listed, the specs also shows the weight: 32oz.

There's no way there are only 28 pieces in that box if it weighs two pounds.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

These is the same nutritional table we've always used.

You're getting two sets of ~28 pieces of caramel: one dark, one milk chocolate. That's where the per container comes in.

What you see in the picture is what you are getting.

That said, I've sent an email for a correct to the 'per container' stat.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders