WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pillow Talk

Pillows: great for sleeping, hitting people with, and building forts. Basically, the three fundamental impulses of society. You're part of society, aren't you? You've got a computer, so I'm assuming you're not some wastelands vagabond survivalist (but if you are, kudos; that's gotta sound awesome on a resume). You probably need pillows.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Do you have extra pillows for the couch? Why or why not?

I'm just hanging out, really.

jana0047

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jana0047

Are the Sally Lime and Polka Dot Lime pillows really lime colored? To me, lime color is very bright, almost fluorescent. The photos show a subdued green, almost sage green.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jana0047 wrote:Are the Sally Lime and Polka Dot Lime pillows really lime colored? To me, lime color is very bright, almost fluorescent. The photos show a subdued green, almost sage green.

Just heard back from the vendor. The names should be "Green", not Lime. The colors are as pictured. Keep in mind that colors can vary than what you see on your monitor due to color calibrations.

Hope that helps.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

JustAmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustAmy

The bird pillows are exactly like bird pillows on Etsy. Weird.

macaddct1984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macaddct1984
JustAmy wrote:The bird pillows are exactly like bird pillows on Etsy. Weird.