WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Christmas 21+: Stuff For Big Kids

There's a point in the holidays when the kids are in bed (or peeking through the stair rails) and the grown-ups get to have THEIR fun. Break out the nice steins and glasses and have the party you once saw YOUR Mom and Dad throwing. Haven't you earned it, after all your hard work this year?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

What goes in your bar over the holidays?

I'm just hanging out, really.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I was lucky enough to be given a bag of the Caramel PopCorners to taste test. Ornaments Make Festive Garland, so good! They're crunchy and tasty. I'm buying more!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gregoryprice

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gregoryprice

Bought one of the kegorators 8 months ago, paid about $35 more. Good kegorator, but beware of 2 things:

• the packaging is not very protective for something this size, I had to return 2 with cosmetic damage before I got a good one. Keep fingers crossed.
  • On mine, the instructions said to use a flat seal gasket on the wing-cap on the coupler; that leaked, so I used an o-ring in the bag, worked perfectly.

Otherwise it's been reliable, though a little noisier than my main fridge.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

That beer tower is kind of odd. Might make a good beerquarium, though!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

i wish the popcorners offerings had a sampler type package - 12 bags w/ one/two bags of each flavor.

tezi777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tezi777
annwat wrote:i wish the popcorners offerings had a sampler type package - 12 bags w/ one/two bags of each flavor.

Costco has them. A box of 24 bags for $7 i think. It has 3 flavors kettle, seasalt and white cheddar

twiswall

quality posts: 4 Private Messages twiswall

Might as well buy this thing straight from Amazon...basically the same price. I am sad that Amazon bought Woot...you have to double check ALL pricing know for fear of being duped. If Amazon would have stayed with Woot awesome pricing on awesome products and left good products at good prices on Amazon it would have been ideal. Now I am annoyed that I was excited about this thing, onyl to find out the Amazon everyday price was basically no different.

gregoryprice wrote:Bought one of the kegorators 8 months ago, paid about $35 more. Good kegorator, but beware of 2 things:

• the packaging is not very protective for something this size, I had to return 2 with cosmetic damage before I got a good one. Keep fingers crossed.
  • On mine, the instructions said to use a flat seal gasket on the wing-cap on the coupler; that leaked, so I used an o-ring in the bag, worked perfectly.

Otherwise it's been reliable, though a little noisier than my main fridge.

duken58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duken58

If you are interested in the Glass Beer Steins from Anchor Hocking, I must recommend you head to your nearby Walmart, if available. I have these exact mugs, yes the 1 Liter ones, which are exceptional for my needs, for a cost of $2.97 per mug. The same company, with the same made in U.S.A glass. Regardless of where you purchase these from tho, I can't say enough good things about them. Awesome mugs!

floggeriffic

quality posts: 4 Private Messages floggeriffic

exact same kegorator on Amazon for $12 more right now. Also, for under $300 you can get the same one in black instead of stainless...

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1070 Private Messages whatsamattaU
twiswall wrote:Might as well buy this thing straight from Amazon...basically the same price. I am sad that Amazon bought Woot...you have to double check ALL pricing know for fear of being duped. If Amazon would have stayed with Woot awesome pricing on awesome products and left good products at good prices on Amazon it would have been ideal. Now I am annoyed that I was excited about this thing, onyl to find out the Amazon everyday price was basically no different.

I don't see anything cheaper than $28.50:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_grocery/182-7243294-7668560?_encoding=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Popcorners&node=16310101

3z3vh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages 3z3vh

I don't understand the Red Party Cup thing... the point of the original red party cup is that you couldn't care less if you put your drink down and forgot which was yours... you just go grab another cup. If they aren't disposable, it defeats the whole purpose. May as well just use regular cups.

hookhams

quality posts: 4 Private Messages hookhams

$196.00 = A helluva lot of red cups for many parties. It would be rather difficult to accept only 60 (reusable) if parties will need more than that.

30 required just for 1 game of beer pong!