WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: We’re still Wooting Off! How many sites are you keeping up with?
  • 2.6% - Just this one! And in my opinion, the best one. 59
  • 3.9% - Here and main Woot. What more do I need? 88
  • 39.4% - I watch them all! Who knows when another deal might show up! 901
  • 5.7% - I watch through a tracker, so I’m kinda in and out. 131
  • 40.5% - I peek in randomly, as I have the time. 926
  • 5.1% - I don’t pay attention to Woot-Offs any more. Sorry. 116
  • 2.8% - I never payed attention to Woot-Offs. Whatever. I do what I want. 64
2285 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Really too much to keep up with, especially during the day at work. Sometimes too much of a good thing is sometimes a bad thing.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

...and when it's just too much of mediocre, not to mention overpriced, crap... well, woot! I miss you.

Amawootszon, you're okay, but the old woot! You ain't.

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

Wiredog

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Wiredog

http://www.facebook.com/wootoff lets me keep up with all the pages at once.

facemeetpavement

quality posts: 0 Private Messages facemeetpavement

i have absolutely no idea what woot-offs are and i can't find the explanation anywhere.

captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista
ckeilah wrote:...and when it's just too much of mediocre, not to mention overpriced, crap... well, woot! I miss you.

Amawootszon, you're okay, but the old woot! You ain't.

i totally agree with you on this one..man i miss the old woot. it used to be fun and have really good deals...now if there is a really good deal there are only like 2 or 3 and gone. but still up...i miss my old buddy woot.

Jeffboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeffboy
captchrista wrote:i totally agree with you on this one..man i miss the old woot. it used to be fun and have really good deals...now if there is a really good deal there are only like 2 or 3 and gone. but still up...i miss my old buddy woot.

So much this. I'll occasionally buy a shirt or a gift, but I'm probably going to start getting my 'daily deal' fix elsewhere after this year.

rachelmarsh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachelmarsh
facemeetpavement wrote:i have absolutely no idea what woot-offs are and i can't find the explanation anywhere.

Instead of just one deal for the day, they post a new deal as soon as they sell out of the one that's up.

aynthem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aynthem

Paid, not payed. Please.