WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Reindeer Games (For 21+ Reindeer)

Are you 21 or older? Well, if you're NOT, maybe play this with water or 7up. Because we don't care if you like it or not, laws are laws. And here's another tip: play responsibly. Winning at liquor Tic Tac Toe isn't worth offending your family and friends. These games are for fun, not for ruining the party. Be cool, okay?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

All the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names, until he kicked their butt at table tennis.

Tell us about these games if you own them, make a wishlist and find some reviews if you don't! Tis the season, right?

I'm just hanging out, really.

ktrenholm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ktrenholm

Wait a minute...
Isn't that just the tabletop air hockey table being sold on sport.woot but with some shot glasses packed in?

Not that I'm complaining...

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

Does the "120-Piece Poker Game Set" come with any kind of carrying case? Or are all the components pretty much loose after opening the retail packaging?

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Tipsyland made me LOL. Kudos inventor! :-)

"Set includes 2 decks of playing cards, 4 shot glasses and 120 chips in blue, red, black and green"

That's (2*52)+120+4 = 228 pieces. ;-P

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
countdown wrote:Does the "120-Piece Poker Game Set" come with any kind of carrying case? Or are all the components pretty much loose after opening the retail packaging?

Alas, no carry case.

I'm just hanging out, really.

JJrodny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JJrodny

Can we get a picture of these sets next to a household object? I'm having trouble imagining the size of the ping pong and pool tables (yes, yes, I see the dimensions in the specifications, and yes, I see the shot glasses, I'm still having some trouble though)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

JJrodny wrote:Can we get a picture of these sets next to a household object? I'm having trouble imagining the size of the ping pong and pool tables (yes, yes, I see the dimensions in the specifications, and yes, I see the shot glasses, I'm still having some trouble though)

See if these help:

Youtube for AirHockey

Youtube for Pool Table (Amazing Shots)

They're different brand names but look the same to me.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders