WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Get Ready For Some Holi-Deen Baking

The next three months are going to be rough. You've got tons of cookies, pies, and cakes to bake, not to mention the large frozen birds you'll have your hands shoved into up to the elbow by year's end. In advance of all that, we think you deserve these Paula Deen Bakeware items.
Paula Deen official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Tell me about your gingerbread! Recipes, pictures of houses, I want to hear it all.

I'm just hanging out, really.

coberst

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coberst

Is the butter included or sold separately?

©

davemays123

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davemays123

Wow only $25 for a Chinese made cast iron griddle, sorry, "hoecake pan". Extra points for the useless ornamentation on a pan made of a material that is already notoriously heavy.

If you are tempted by that pan, save yourself $10 and buy this. It's cheaper, more functional (less heavy cast iron ornamentation) and made domestically, so you're supporting the US economy (which frankly needs it).

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
coberst wrote:Is the butter included or sold separately?

I'm thinking it's BYOB (Bring your own butter).

I'm just hanging out, really.

emschelle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages emschelle

excuse me? Who you callin' a hoecake!?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

This side sale title makes me think of Community.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
emschelle wrote:excuse me? Who you callin' a hoecake!?

I think "hoecake" is going to be my new pet name for my girlfriend. Hey, it still beats Scmoopie.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

Bione

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Bione

A note on using this gingerbread house kit: in order to make a whole house, you need to make one full mold twice. Or buy two of them. Tempting, right?

jboof314

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jboof314

I would like to point out the incredibly psychotic look on her face as if she is chopping up a murder victim. I will have nightmares.

wolfwood1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfwood1

The spatulas are cool... except retail are $15... they sell here for $11 plus 5 shipping... Too bad there is nothing else i want for the combined shipping...

PASS

chinq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chinq

Hey yol. I'm Paula Deen and I got the diabetus. Cause' I put buuutter in everything yol.

skou

quality posts: 21 Private Messages skou
davemays123 wrote:Wow only $25 for a Chinese made cast iron griddle, sorry, "hoecake pan". Extra points for the useless ornamentation on a pan made of a material that is already notoriously heavy.

If you are tempted by that pan, save yourself $10 and buy this. It's cheaper, more functional (less heavy cast iron ornamentation) and made domestically, so you're supporting the US economy (which frankly needs it).

THANK YOU!!

Let's keep American money here in America.

Oh, butter doesn't cause (or exacerbate) diabetes, SUGAR does.

steve

kmeltzer

quality posts: 32 Private Messages kmeltzer

I think Deen is horrible, and I wouldn't support her or anything with her name on it.

nicabus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicabus

I live in Savannah and have friends who work for her. She is a hateful bi*ch who treats people like dogs. Her restaurant is also terrible, better food at Golden Corral. Don't support someone who uses her self inflicted Deenabetes as a marketing tool!

hdlp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hdlp

Note to Woot: Presentation matters! Paula Deen's artificial "smile" turns me away before even looking at the products.

clanecks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages clanecks

Oh you guys are all secretly thinking, "What a GMILF!"

I am not responsible for this post.

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet
kmeltzer wrote:I think Deen is horrible, and I wouldn't support her or anything with her name on it.

I feel the same.

nicabus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicabus
clanecks wrote:Oh you guys are all secretly thinking, "What a GMILF!"

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...