WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ballin' Boot Trays

Ice cubes. Cafeteria food. Keyboards. For decades, all kinds of cool stuff has gotten trays. But boots, loyal, comfy boots had to live a trayless life. Or unlife, as what is life without a tray, really? But no more! Finally, justice has come to Bootland, and your buttkickers have a place to rest their weary toes and heels.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

True fact: I am the only one on my apartment building floor that has a door mat. Do you have a door mat? If not, would one of these do the trick?

I'm just hanging out, really.

jfratt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jfratt
inkycatz wrote:True fact: I am the only one on my apartment building floor that has a door mat. Do you have a door mat? If not, would one of these do the trick?

I'm the only one in my apartment with a doormat too!! I don't get it though. How does one live in an apartment building and not have a doormat? I guess everyone else must already have a boot tray hiding inside their apartment door... I'd say it's best to play it safe and have both. For your carpet's sake.

mrchipps69

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mrchipps69

That circle door mat is looking a bit...

Square

micaelaanna

quality posts: 14 Private Messages micaelaanna

I wanted to buy this, but I read that they have problems with rust...bummer. Amazon reviews.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mrchipps69 wrote:That circle door mat is looking a bit...

Square

LOL. It's talking about the design in the rubber border: interlocking circle rubber

inkycatz

jfratt wrote:I'm the only one in my apartment with a doormat too!! I don't get it though. How does one live in an apartment building and not have a doormat? I guess everyone else must already have a boot tray hiding inside their apartment door... I'd say it's best to play it safe and have both. For your carpet's sake.

I just have a hardwood floor and some throw rugs, but coming home soggy many days in a row has made me give the boot tray a second look.

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

I bought boot trays to put my plants in for the winter. It helps keep leaves, dirt, water from falling through the table onto the floor.

inkycatz wrote:I just have a hardwood floor and some throw rugs, but coming home soggy many days in a row has made me give the boot tray a second look.

inkycatz

cf wrote:I bought boot trays to put my plants in for the winter. It helps keep leaves, dirt, water from falling through the table onto the floor.

I dig your "out of the tray" thinking.

kelslee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kelslee
cf wrote:I bought boot trays to put my plants in for the winter. It helps keep leaves, dirt, water from falling through the table onto the floor.

I use them for my dogs' water and food bowls. Helps contain the spills, dribbles, and drools and keep the bowls in one place.