WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A Cut Above

The biggest problem I have with chef's knives is getting them to go where and when I want them to. Like that time I was chopping that carrot and then suddenly I wasn't chopping a carrot, but my fingers instead. Luckily, I have a prosthetic hand, so it totally didn't hurt. However, people always think I'm telling them to hang loose now when I'm totally not. It gets awkward sometimes.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Sharp shoppers will notice an opportunity to provide reviews and ask questions! Are you one of them?

I'm just hanging out, really.

Pochacco1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Pochacco1

WARNING!!! Do Not buy the Messermeister 9" Poultry Shears

They RUST at the connections. The bolts are not Stainless Steal.

I bought 2 sets and both RUST after 1 use, I mean you have to wash them and dry them, but the connecting bolts started to RUST.

So far Wooted.. $$$$$ too much :P

margesimpson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages margesimpson

Can anyone recommend a good bread knife?

coreopsis79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coreopsis79

Wasn't the RR knife set sold for $10 just the other day?

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 45 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

"Meat hammer" - I gotta remember to use that in my next romantic novel.

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron
coreopsis79 wrote:Wasn't the RR knife set sold for $10 just the other day?

Kao1138

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Kao1138

Can I just say that Wasabi is not a legitimate color choice for anything you want people to see in your house, especially kitchen tools.

nyurbiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyurbiz

I bought a single Furi RR knife (the large one) with the rounded handle and have been happy with it. Then I bought a set of Furi with a block and have been happy with them as well. The handles on the set are steel, which I prefer over the soft grip. Not sure about the RR set available here.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
Kao1138 wrote:Can I just say that Wasabi is not a legitimate color choice for anything you want people to see in your house, especially kitchen tools.

Not everyone lives in a kitchen of black and white (and stainless). It might not be the color of choice for you or I, but I know some folks who do welcome something other than the "usual colors".

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jiggersgreen
Kao1138 wrote:Can I just say that Wasabi is not a legitimate color choice for anything you want people to see in your house, especially kitchen tools.

Different strokes....I liked the colors enough to buy one of each. Price was hard to beat.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jiggersgreen

Update:
My wife love's her Ginsu Sofuto set. Bought both colors and she picked the blue. She say's they're really comfortable in her hand.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jiggersgreen wrote:Update:
My wife love's her Ginsu Sofuto set. Bought both colors and she picked the blue. She say's they're really comfortable in her hand.

Great to hear!

I'm just hanging out, really.