7%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Knives anyone? Knives that don't touch the counter then?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

iamthewalrus22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamthewalrus22

Have a few products from the JosephJoseph brand, which I like a lot. Wondering what the quality is of the blades.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

XD

Whichever author wrote this tonight, you made my Archive-Trawl to update my catch-up thread totally worth it.

(and all of the other authors who wrote during that time, too.)

Edit:
P.S.
Spent the last two hours solid looking for a post referring to the scenario mentioned in Danielle's "I totally ditched Craig because..." post.

If it exists, then I missed it. Put me out of my misery: if there ISN'T one, gimme a sign.

efwolfcub

quality posts: 0 Private Messages efwolfcub

worrisome when the description about the knives talks about the fancy knife block or the fact that the blades are elevated, but doesn't spend any time talking about the steel or the quality of the edge.

dmax801

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dmax801

I got the spatula set from JJ a while back and it's fantastic. Attractive and works fine.

That said, I'm picky about knives and I imagine there's a lot more room for failure here.

Anyone? Bueller?

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

I can understand the lift for spatulas and other utensils that tend to sit flat, but knives typically don't lay that way unless it's a really heavy blade. Plus they're not something that's normally getting slopped up like a spatula. While the other JJ products make sense, these just seem like more of a gimmick.

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

I don't like the way the blade doesn't seem to be centred in the handle, it's offset. I'll stick to my shuns, even if I do like the purdy colours

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

MarkL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MarkL
efwolfcub wrote:worrisome when the description about the knives talks about the fancy knife block or the fact that the blades are elevated, but doesn't spend any time talking about the steel or the quality of the edge.

All you need to do is look on their web site, and you will find that, "These new Elevate™ knives are all made from high-quality stainless-steel and have non-stick, silicone-coated blades and comfortable, ergonomic handles." You see, on their own site they have all the room they want to describe the materials that go into their knives. Sadly, all they can come up with is "high-quality stainless-steel".

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

At first glance I read this as "elephant knife set." Talk about a unitasker.