WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tabletop

Stop it. Seriously. You've been eating out for the last seventy-three meals. You're crawling into a pit of irreversible debt. There's a solution, and it's not even a difficult one. To save your life, all you have to do is start eating at home. I know well of your overpowering aversion to take-out containers, but I'm here to help. Eat off of these, and all your troubles will be solved.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Forks on the left; knives on the right. Where do the beer stein and Pilsner glass go?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

InFrom

quality posts: 33 Private Messages InFrom

Whoa Woot, so near and yet so far. Love those two sizes of little Duralex tumblers -- if only they were in the Picardie design!

saiedp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages saiedp

The beer steins appear to be 4 (!) for $16 + $8 shipping + 15% off (coupon code AH15) = $22, direct from the manufacturer: http://anchorhocking.oneida.com/drink/barware/anchor-hocking-beer-wagon-32oz-gusto-mug-set-of-4.html

saiedp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages saiedp
InFrom wrote:Whoa Woot, so near and yet so far. Love those two sizes of little Duralex tumblers -- if only they were in the Picardie design!

Set of 6 for under $20 on Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Duralex-Picardie-4-Ounce-Clear-Tumbler/dp/B00151USMS/

SerialBeggar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SerialBeggar

Are the Livingware plates and bowls ceramic or plastic?

pchludil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pchludil
SerialBeggar wrote:Are the Livingware plates and bowls ceramic or plastic?

They are Correl - which is sort of a light weight durable ceramic. We did it but are giving them away... Small dishes and bowls. Colors on the Fiesta were kind of dull.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I don't know which design they're posting about but I wanted to share this here. It was just posted on the daily sale thread:

djsabor wrote:I received my set of this flatware today for Christmas, and it is so beautiful it took my breath away. It's amazing to think that I'll be using this beautiful set of my everyday flatware. I, too, am among the ranks of those who have described but they've had before as a hodgepodge collection with nothing that matches. This set is amazingly beautiful, with gorgeous design, and came very nicely packed in the box. It's truly stunning. I feel so lucky that my mom got me a set before it all sold out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

michael2255

quality posts: 5 Private Messages michael2255

I usually can't decide between the clear plastic utensils or the white plastic utensils. Then they invented faux, stainless plastic utensils and really threw me.

joeme

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joeme

They should rename those tumblers "shot glasses"