WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bamboo Kitchen

Oh, you didn't know? Yeah. Bamboo is the new Oak. Just like the Meat Packing District is the new SoHo. It doesn't surprise me that you're not up on this. You're a bridge-and-tunneler aren't you? What's that? Bridge-and-tunnelers are the new Manhattanites? Well don't I feel foolish ...

nonperdeventura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nonperdeventura

these split the first time I used them. Boo.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

nonperdeventura wrote:these split the first time I used them. Boo.

i see that you posted in the other thread. as i mentioned there, you have a 90-day warranty through Core Bamboo. i hope you contacted them about your unsatisfactory experience.

remember also to email Support@Woot.com if you run into any trouble along the way. we do want you to be happy with your purchase.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

So is anyone else a fan of bamboo shoots? Yum!!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

wootod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wootod

PemberDucky/Staff can you check if we get a better price on sushi set. list price on Trubamboo site for set is $9.99 not the $12.99 listed here. plus they have a 25% off promo going on now. Thx

windswept

quality posts: 3 Private Messages windswept
nonperdeventura wrote:these split the first time I used them. Boo.

It happened to me - but it was because I didn't follow instructions and used the dishwasher. :/ Non-dishwasher use has kept the rest in good shape.

theduker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theduker

Which ones split? There are 3 different ones listed in this deal.

So much stuff on Woot these days and tons of items are in one thread. It's often hard to tell whats being commented on. Plus Less people are commenting and I think one reason is because there's so much stuff now.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

I bought the 3 set way back last spring & have used the heck out of all 3 sizes. I wash them by hand & prop up to dry where air can go on the backside too. I LOVE them! And at $15 ($10 + $5 for shipping) is less than what the big one cost in the stores (in my area). It was like getting the other 2 for free! Whoo! Hoo! Woot!!!

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox

Core Bamboo seems to be a responsible company - just bought the XL for way cheaper than amazon. I wanna buy the set of 3 as well, but it's not worth a divorce! Bought too many flashlights last time and had to hear about it... :O)

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

BTW...I bought the basic set of 3. (Not the 2 tone or stripe

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!