WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Rub It, See If A Genie Comes Out

BRIGHTEN up your Holidays! LIGHT up the night! SHINE on, you crazy diamond! BEAM me up, Scotty! Keep an eye out for the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel! Better get up BRIGHT and early! Sorry, I know, I know, but I can't help it; I'm going SuPUNova! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Heh. *ahem* Anyways, buy some lamps.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

You light up my life. You give me hope to carry on. You light up my days and fill my nights with song.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
WootBot wrote:Rub It, See If A Genie Comes Out

------------------
I Bet on Sky

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
ThunderThighs wrote:You light up my life. You give me hope to carry on. You light up my days and fill my nights with song.

Thanks TT - now I've got that song stuck in my head and must go look it up. (I used to replay that song on my brother's record until I was "strongly discouraged")

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MommaBeary wrote:Thanks TT - now I've got that song stuck in my head and must go look it up. (I used to replay that song on my brother's record until I was "strongly discouraged")

Heh. I love giving ear worms. I'm evil that way.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders