WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

iTouchless

Life is great and all, but wouldn't it be better if you didn't have to touch things? Like, if you could just flail around a little and then affordably awesome future robots would just do things for you? Well, the future is now, so get your flail on. But, you know, buy the robot first.
iTouchless official site

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

We're selling all kinds of things you don't have to touch!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Shadow12

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Shadow12

iTouchless faucet adapter... seems to be an interesting product. Would be interested to hear the views of someone who has one... seems to be a bit of a mixed bag... overstock.com/Home-Garden/iTouchless-EZ-Faucet-Automatic-Sensor-Adaptor/2447903/product.html

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids
Shadow12 wrote:iTouchless faucet adapter... seems to be an interesting product. Would be interested to hear the views of someone who has one... seems to be a bit of a mixed bag... overstock.com/Home-Garden/iTouchless-EZ-Faucet-Automatic-Sensor-Adaptor/2447903/product.html

I'm always "invisible" to those touchless faucets in public restrooms, so I can't imagine this would be any better. We do have a Delta Touch20 faucet and love it. But guests can never figure out how to work it and since it's a goose neck style, I walk around trying to touch all the other faucets in the house to make them go on.

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

We have the pepper mill and love it. Fresh ground pepper at the touch of a button is great. It comes with a little cover that fits in the bottom of the mill. Good: no loose pepper when you put the mill down. Bad: Everyone forgets it's there and we end up grinding pepper into the cap all the time. I suppose that's better because I keep the mill by the stove and grind over steaming pots which is a big no-no.

blakenylund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blakenylund

Losing faith in woot. Salt or pepper shaker is same price on Amazon and poorly rated.... I come to woot for deals....

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

an automatic toilet seat raiser/lowerer? hmm, i would get it if the price was better

that was fun while it lasted!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
blakenylund wrote:Losing faith in woot. Salt or pepper shaker is same price on Amazon and poorly rated.... I come to woot for deals....

Please feel free to enclose links if you find a better deal - it helps us help our buyers out in getting you the best deal possible!

I'm just hanging out, really.

michael2255

quality posts: 5 Private Messages michael2255

If I just burn my money then I won't have to wait for the UPS man.

TXAG96

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TXAG96

MC Hammer concluded that I can't touch this.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
TXAG96 wrote:MC Hammer concluded that I can't touch this.

I'm just hanging out, really.

tinadesmarais

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinadesmarais

WOOT, you let me down once again. I have several touchless soap dispensers in my home and office. But with a few more sinks than dispensers, when I saw this Woot, I thought..WOW! Just what I need. But they came today and I opened the package and they looked a bit...well...like dollar store items. Even so, I put in 4 AAA batteries and then some soap and...well let's just say they work...kind of...barely. For a few dollars more, I could have gotten high quality units from SimpleHuman that actually work. I have learned to read reviews carefully and as a result I order much less woot stuff...unfortunately I must have ordered these without careful review...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

tinadesmarais wrote:WOOT, you let me down once again. I have several touchless soap dispensers in my home and office. But with a few more sinks than dispensers, when I saw this Woot, I thought..WOW! Just what I need. But they came today and I opened the package and they looked a bit...well...like dollar store items. Even so, I put in 4 AAA batteries and then some soap and...well let's just say they work...kind of...barely. For a few dollars more, I could have gotten high quality units from SimpleHuman that actually work. I have learned to read reviews carefully and as a result I order much less woot stuff...unfortunately I must have ordered these without careful review...

sorry to hear that.
if you think they're broken, please email Support@Woot.com.
if you think you just got crummy stuff, you have our sympathies and virtual hugs.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.