WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Look Your Best

We live in a horrible image obsessed culture, and I'm sorry for that. But I'm not going to do anything to change it and neither are you, so better play to win. Hollywood tells us that no matter how pretty we are, we could always be a bit prettier. So, get pretty, get dressed, and get ahead. Even if you feel sick on the inside, at least you'll be stunning on the outside.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Don't Google "carbuncle," by the way.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kmashaney

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

If anyone is curious about the Mane Tamer straightner on here, I bought one in a Woot-off and it is the best straightner I have ever had.
I have fine hair, but a lot of it. I've got a lot of split-ends, and when I use this, it's like my hair is being put back together. My split-ends are no longer visible and my hair looks straight, smooth and feels extremely soft.
Bought one for my sister for Christmas (she's an avid Chi user) and she said it was the best straightner she's ever used. Her hair is to her elbows and extremely thick.
It is worth the retail price, in my opinion, so if you're in the market for a new straightner, I really recommend this.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
PemberDucky wrote:Don't Google "carbuncle," by the way.

Why not?! There was a great Sherlock Holmes episode entitled "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle". Listen to it here: http://archive.org/details/SherlockHolmes-1948-12-26-TheBlueCarbuncle

------------------
I Bet on Sky

LaVikinga

quality posts: 13 Private Messages LaVikinga
kmashaney wrote:If anyone is curious about the Mane Tamer straightner on here, I bought one in a Woot-off and it is the best straightner I have ever had.
I have fine hair, but a lot of it. I've got a lot of split-ends, and when I use this, it's like my hair is being put back together. My split-ends are no longer visible and my hair looks straight, smooth and feels extremely soft.
Bought one for my sister for Christmas (she's an avid Chi user) and she said it was the best straightner she's ever used. Her hair is to her elbows and extremely thick.
It is worth the retail price, in my opinion, so if you're in the market for a new straightner, I really recommend this.

I never thought I'd ever endorse a shampoo, but I started using Wen shampoo over a year ago. Because I have long, fine, highlighted hair (see my avatar)that gets blown dry and the ends rolled with a fat curling iron, I had pretty awful split ends a year ago. I noticed just this past weekend that I could only find TWO split ends. TWO! I used to trim the frazzled ends about every month the get rid of them. Now I trim about every four months only to control the length.
Yes, the shampoo is expensive, but the difference in my hair is nothing short of amazing.

Wine may not heal all things, but it sure will make you feel a whole lot better.

sw33tns00ur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sw33tns00ur

Goody Smart Temp 03537 Blow Dryer IS GREAT. This was my first woot buy. I love the blow dryer so much, I had to buy another one for my sister. If your looking to replace an old blow dryer, this one is the perfect item to replace it with! Not to mention the great price!

ripprsoul

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ripprsoul
kmashaney wrote:If anyone is curious about the Mane Tamer straightner on here, I bought one in a Woot-off and it is the best straightner I have ever had.

Seconded. Picked one up for my wife when it was on Moofi, and it's been amazing. It fully heats up in a matter of seconds, it glides smoothly over coarse hair, and the little vents let out steam effectively so straightening damp hair is a breeze.

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron

Many of the reviews on Amazon focus on counterfeits. Are these verified? Is there a way to determine if they are authentic? Does it matter whether Woot/Amazon are authorised?

essay2u

quality posts: 7 Private Messages essay2u
LaVikinga wrote:I never thought I'd ever endorse a shampoo, but I started using Wen shampoo over a year ago. Because I have long, fine, highlighted hair (see my avatar)that gets blown dry and the ends rolled with a fat curling iron, I had pretty awful split ends a year ago. I noticed just this past weekend that I could only find TWO split ends. TWO! I used to trim the frazzled ends about every month the get rid of them. Now I trim about every four months only to control the length.
Yes, the shampoo is expensive, but the difference in my hair is nothing short of amazing.

agreed. 613 is amazing

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

I bought the hair dryer a couple months ago. I'm very happy with it.

socalwoman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages socalwoman

The GHD serum available is usually about $25 - not $5. http://www.amazon.com/Polishing-Serum-Normal-Fine-Hair/dp/B005AII9W8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
I'll try about anything marked down 80%

I'd order some Wen too, if Woot was actually selling it. Are we just posting hair product reviews at will or is there a tag team of forum spammers here?

Seize the Carp!