WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Toolin' Around

Hypothetical: your annoying kid needs a treehouse. You can dig out your old man's toolbox and listen to the little snot-nosed punk nag and whine at you for three weeks, or you can buy a coupla power tools, knock out the job in a weekend, then lock the little nuisance up there whenever he gets uppity. Easy choice, if you ask me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Tools! Tools! Who has tools? WE DO! And in a few days, you can too!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

Bummer...saw the tool bag on the ladder in the picture and unfortunately that item isn't in the sale. Dadgum!

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

Does anyone know if the black & decker flashlight has an adjustable focus on the beam? I.E. Can the beam be narrowed or widened?

I really like the specs on it, and the standard beam is probably most useful, but it is nice to have a narrow beam sometimes. Particularly so you can more easily avoid blinding people (cause those cree LED flashlights are bright). Also comes in handy for lighting up something at a distance or pointing something out.

buzz522

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buzz522

Anyone have and would recommend the ladder?

iguana71

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71
countdown wrote:Does anyone know if the black & decker flashlight has an adjustable focus on the beam? I.E. Can the beam be narrowed or widened?

I really like the specs on it, and the standard beam is probably most useful, but it is nice to have a narrow beam sometimes. Particularly so you can more easily avoid blinding people (cause those cree LED flashlights are bright). Also comes in handy for lighting up something at a distance or pointing something out.

B&D site doesn't seem to indicate so.

blackanddecker.com/power-tools/BD4W3C-B.aspx#

llkelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llkelly

Ladder sold out before 8:00 AM on first day of WOOT. What The Hay?!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

llkelly wrote:Ladder sold out before 8:00 AM on first day of WOOT. What The Hay?!

Wow. We had a fair number of those too. Some items in Plus sales do have limited quantities and as such, might sell out quickly.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

azsyndicate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azsyndicate

Dang, I have been waiting for another chance at a ladder. This one sold out fast!

MuddyG

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MuddyG
scapsinger wrote:Bummer...saw the tool bag on the ladder in the picture and unfortunately that item isn't in the sale. Dadgum!

Me too.

Not that it matters now, since it's sold out- I don't have this brand of ladder, but one that functions the same way, and I love it. It is very stable, and useful in a wide variety of situations. The only drawbacks are that it is relatively heavy and bulky, but I would highly recommend this type of ladder.

Filth. Flarn. Filth.

feliphilia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages feliphilia

The Hitachi impact driver is $84 (prime eligible) at Amazon. No reviews though. I could only find one review (5/5) on the half-dozen sites I checked.

mooseknuckle1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mooseknuckle1

Anyone know what the model number of the air compressor is? There are a ton of Porter Cable pancake compressors similar to this. I could just be dumb and not finding it.