WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Toolin' Around

Hypothetical: your annoying kid needs a treehouse. You can dig out your old man's toolbox and listen to the little snot-nosed punk nag and whine at you for three weeks, or you can buy a coupla power tools, knock out the job in a weekend, then lock the little nuisance up there whenever he gets uppity. Easy choice, if you ask me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Tools! Tools! Who has tools? WE DO! And in a few days, you can too!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

Bummer...saw the tool bag on the ladder in the picture and unfortunately that item isn't in the sale. Dadgum!

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

Does anyone know if the black & decker flashlight has an adjustable focus on the beam? I.E. Can the beam be narrowed or widened?

I really like the specs on it, and the standard beam is probably most useful, but it is nice to have a narrow beam sometimes. Particularly so you can more easily avoid blinding people (cause those cree LED flashlights are bright). Also comes in handy for lighting up something at a distance or pointing something out.

buzz522

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buzz522

Anyone have and would recommend the ladder?

iguana71

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71
countdown wrote:Does anyone know if the black & decker flashlight has an adjustable focus on the beam? I.E. Can the beam be narrowed or widened?

I really like the specs on it, and the standard beam is probably most useful, but it is nice to have a narrow beam sometimes. Particularly so you can more easily avoid blinding people (cause those cree LED flashlights are bright). Also comes in handy for lighting up something at a distance or pointing something out.

B&D site doesn't seem to indicate so.

blackanddecker.com/power-tools/BD4W3C-B.aspx#

llkelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llkelly

Ladder sold out before 8:00 AM on first day of WOOT. What The Hay?!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

llkelly wrote:Ladder sold out before 8:00 AM on first day of WOOT. What The Hay?!

Wow. We had a fair number of those too. Some items in Plus sales do have limited quantities and as such, might sell out quickly.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

azsyndicate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azsyndicate

Dang, I have been waiting for another chance at a ladder. This one sold out fast!

MuddyG

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MuddyG
scapsinger wrote:Bummer...saw the tool bag on the ladder in the picture and unfortunately that item isn't in the sale. Dadgum!

Me too.

Not that it matters now, since it's sold out- I don't have this brand of ladder, but one that functions the same way, and I love it. It is very stable, and useful in a wide variety of situations. The only drawbacks are that it is relatively heavy and bulky, but I would highly recommend this type of ladder.

Filth. Flarn. Filth.

feliphilia

quality posts: 6 Private Messages feliphilia

The Hitachi impact driver is $84 (prime eligible) at Amazon. No reviews though. I could only find one review (5/5) on the half-dozen sites I checked.

mooseknuckle1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mooseknuckle1

Anyone know what the model number of the air compressor is? There are a ton of Porter Cable pancake compressors similar to this. I could just be dumb and not finding it.