WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Reston Lloyd Color Kitchen

Great cooking is all about variety; you can't season everything with salt, and having chicken for every single meal is dull. Versatility and verisimilitude are key, and that extends beyond the literal ingredients. Stimulate your creativity in the same way all great toddler fingerpainters do: by having lots of colors.
Reston Lloyd official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

As someone with a purple themed kitchen, I am loving that it is finally becoming an "in" color. How about you? What color's your kitchen - and could these coordinate?

I'm just hanging out, really.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

My kitchen is basically beige, yellow, and black. NONE of these colanders work for me

CaptainTr1pps

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CaptainTr1pps

Also starting to think my yellow and white kitchen was a mistake.

Might switch to red appliances and utensils, I'm a Redskins fan anyway, so the colors would match up, if not the particular shades.

kashmirton

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kashmirton

where are the measuring spoons/cups manufactured? The company website gives no info on those products. I don't want Chinese (or any) lead in my food :-/

inkycatz

kashmirton wrote:where are the measuring spoons/cups manufactured? The company website gives no info on those products. I don't want Chinese (or any) lead in my food :-/

We'll see what we can find out.

Update: We've been told India. Hope that helps!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Call me crazy, but the lime colored items are catching my eye!

that was fun while it lasted!

tmdowling

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tmdowling
CaptainTr1pps wrote:Also starting to think my yellow and white kitchen was a mistake.

I have a yellow and white kitchen, and find it a perfect, bright canvas for a crayon-box of bright colors. Cobalt blue, bright red, vibrant green, and here & there a little purple and orange.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
inkycatz wrote:As someone with a purple themed kitchen, I am loving that it is finally becoming an "in" color. How about you? What color's your kitchen - and could these coordinate?

I -love- purple but have never updated my kitchen from the strawberry theme it had when I moved in.

However, I have taken the stance that Purple & Red look awesome together, and since I have the knives, my family agrees :D

inkycatz

bpr2 wrote:Call me crazy, but the lime colored items are catching my eye!

You should go for it then!

alexwiley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexwiley

I bought one of these a couple years ago at the full price from a local store in San Francisco. They are serious about HAND WASH! One round in the dishwasher ruined it; it wasn't tagged from the store as hand wash and it got thrown in during post-party clean up. Just a heads up.