12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Feedback if you have one?

What you plan to fill it with if you don't?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

I've heard that these are prone to spilling, and wasting valuable, valuable alcohol.

I'd love to have this thing, but is it worth risking my lifegiving nectar?

Lazyskoolboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lazyskoolboy

Glad I read the reviews on Amazon before I pull the trigger. This dispenser seem to be notorious for leaks.

piskami

quality posts: 7 Private Messages piskami

I have never seen a good one of these for a decent price. You are better off just spending over $100 for the good quality ones.

Kloudes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kloudes

I actually own this and it's so poorly made that I never even got to find out if it leaked or not. Hardware was missing from the get-go and the pieces did not fit together. It was a real shame, as I had gotten it as a gift for my husband and he was really looking forward to using it. Do not recommend

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

HAH!

YAM = PAM

So... my question is - with Pamela/Sylvia as Laverne/Shirley, why was Sylvia the one with "YAM" stuck in the natural gas detector?

And for that matter, does she think that Pam was the cause of her divorce? did she know that Pam was really the reason why she was running? did she steal Rod just because she thought Pam shouldn't have him?

Hmmmm...

skwaxe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skwaxe

I bought this off the bar woot last week, and I was pretty dissapointed too. Most of my bottles don't fit into it, and it doesn't quite stand up straight. I don't have any leaking issues, but it just isn't as cool as I had hoped for.

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

It should have been a "Six-Shooter"!

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

The smaller picture, as seen through the tabs, makes it look like it was a dispenser for the little 50ml nips, which was my first impression. I was like "ohhh that's so cuuuute!"

joshblank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshblank

HAD one of these, but didn't fit all of my bottles. You are better off pouring your own drink than using one of these. Save yourself the trouble.. and keep your $20.

Attempted to use for one party... then saw how no one USED, put in box the next day and sold on craigslist.

eraten

quality posts: 10 Private Messages eraten

I'll stick with my bottle pourers. Seeing my alcohol sitting upside down and being dispensed like a soft-drink just doesn't do it for me. Besides, I've perfected a good pour and I have way more than four bottles of liquor.

welchce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages welchce

Hmmm... this would've been an interesting option for my senior project a couple years ago. The only thing we were able to find at the time were Bar Optics shipped over from the UK.

video of just actuators running
video of ordering a drink

avtguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avtguy
piskami wrote:I have never seen a good one of these for a decent price. You are better off just spending over $100 for the good quality ones.

I had one similarly priced from Wine Enthusiast. While it had a nice marble base, the finish/seal on it was crap and after one use I had a drink ring permanently tattooed onto it. I have no idea how that happens with marble. It also leaked.

omoomo

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omoomo

Ditto what you've read above.

Got this from a white elephant gift exchange...used once, leaked all over...washed it, put back in box and will planning on recycling back into the White Elephant environment next year.

phenten22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phenten22

I received this exact model for a gift last Christmas (2011) and it is junk. It leaked all the time and it doesn't fit every size bottle.. It is very poorly made and very prone to tipping over. The first night I set it up I thought it was OK, I woke up the next day and there was booze all over the counter from leaking.

e39krazy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages e39krazy

Had one on the bar at home, leaks. No go, unless you use cheap liquor and dont care about losing it on the counter

Woots:
Woot x15
Sellout x6
Shirt x0
Kids x1

krychek67

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krychek67
phenten22 wrote:I received this exact model for a gift last Christmas (2011) and it is junk. It leaked all the time and it doesn't fit every size bottle.. It is very poorly made and very prone to tipping over. The first night I set it up I thought it was OK, I woke up the next day and there was booze all over the counter from leaking.

And that is just sick and wrong!

lindyp330

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lindyp330

I really wanted this dispenser to work. It did not. I tried several ways to add a bottle to the rack and they leaked every time. Don't waste your time or money.

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

glad I read the reviews before hitting the big orange buy button... leaking alcohol is alcohol abuse, isn't it?

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

davemays123

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davemays123

and here I've been lifting the bottle to pour a shot all of these years... like a sucker. FINALLY someone has created a device to end my pain and needless activity.

I hope they do a food-chewer next!

Symbolic2007

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Symbolic2007

Received this from W00t a week or two ago and have used once. It was a hit at the party, but it's definitely a cheaply made novelty item.

The only thing that leaked on me were the Buttershots and Green Apple Pucker (caramel apples!). I have a feeling it's because they are sugary/syrupy in nature. The whiskey and sake did not leak. Maybe a drop after dispensing, but that's to be expected. No way around that. I recommend putting some paper towels or a couple kitchen towels over the base when in use. Will make cleanup ten times faster.

The rod in the middle wobbles around quite a bit, though the base itself is actually pretty solid and the bottles stayed in place on the arms when I thought they wouldn't. In the end, this is definitely a case of "you get what you pay for." Like most items on w00t these days.

Metal is awesome, it's super-powerful and emotional, but at the end of the day we're dudes with long hair and guitars going "RAAAAAR!" -Devin Townsend

statictrance

quality posts: 1 Private Messages statictrance

BUYER BEWARE! My wife and I registered for one of these from Bed/Bath/Beyond for our wedding... Returned it the very day after we opened it. I tried 3 different 750 mL bottles of varying shapes/sizes and all 3 leaked badly (with mutliple bottle heads).

jfeise

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jfeise

To add to all the other posts...
I have one of these, and yes, they are leaking. Seeing perfectly good Gin on the kitchen counter wasn't nice

xibbumbero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages xibbumbero

What I need is a funnel,not one of these. X

silvernova0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silvernova0

So I got mine yesterday, set it up, would not recommend it to anyone. The they want to keep following downward and I only have two bottles on it, design is just very flawed, the ends just seem to drip for a little bit after, I had it once already using the shot one and after pouring the shot, letting off pressure and about 10 seconds later it poured another shot out. Just be happy if you didn't buy this.